Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is! :pbjt:

Jazzy, I saw your pictures as BG! :biggrin2: you look so cute! :wub2: must have been a great experience!

Hahaha thanks! It was great. It was better in Birmingham though because the corset fitted better and I was a lot more confident and just had a better time in general. I'd definitely recommend trying out for it if you get a chance!

Hahaha thanks! It was great. It was better in Birmingham though because the corset fitted better and I was a lot more confident and just had a better time in general. I'd definitely recommend trying out for it if you get a chance!

sounds great, Jaz! :wub2:

The thing is that I kinda really want to do it but there are few problems:

1.I'm too tall (1.83cm :blush-anim-cl:)

2. I'm not 18 yet :teehee:

3. Can't leave my mum alone in Vienna or Paris

If he comes to my town though I'll do my best to get up there as the gig itself may not look as good from the crowd (not putting the blame on moosie, but on the crowd itself that I imagine there will be :doh: ) and besides...that one may surely be the last one before I get going to UNI. And once again it'd my hometown = many familiar faces in the crowd. :naughty:

and I really want to be a LG...:wub2: I have to lose a "measure" though...tried a shirt today which was 12 and was quite tight...if I try my best I can easily lose that tight bit and get to the maximum 12 LG costume...hopefully even less (that is available for the summer hometown gig).

but for Vienna and Paris I would so much rather stay in the front row and enjoy the show with my friends. :wub2:

BTW, Jazzy, has the Q magazine appeared yet? :biggrin2:

sounds great, Jaz! :wub2:

If he comes to my town though I'll do my best to get up there as the gig itself may not look as good from the crowd (not putting the blame on moosie, but on the crowd itself that I imagine there will be :doh: ) and besides...that one may surely be the last one before I get going to UNI. And once again it'd my hometown = many familiar faces in the crowd. :naughty:

and I really want to be a LG...:wub2: I have to lose a "measure" though...tried a shirt today which was 12 and was quite tight...if I try my best I can easily lose that tight bit and get to the maximum 12 LG costume...hopefully even less (that is available for the summer hometown gig).

but for Vienna and Paris I would so much rather stay in the front row and enjoy the show with my friends. :wub2:

BTW, Jazzy, has the Q magazine appeared yet? :biggrin2:

Tbh the LG outfits are REALLY tiny, so you'd probably be a small BG anyway. Some really slim girls got corseted up because they were just a little bit too broad for the LG outfits. But yeah, front row is definitely the best place to see the show.

And Q magazine has been sitting on my shelf for months. I put it in my travelling bag today because I was paranoid that I was going to forget it, so never fear, it will be with you in Vienna. :thumb_yello:

Tbh the LG outfits are REALLY tiny, so you'd probably be a small BG anyway. Some really slim girls got corseted up because they were just a little bit too broad for the LG outfits. But yeah, front row is definitely the best place to see the show.

And Q magazine has been sitting on my shelf for months. I put it in my travelling bag today because I was paranoid that I was going to forget it, so never fear, it will be with you in Vienna. :thumb_yello:

Oh ok...hmm...well if I only got to be anything at all...:naughty: and you and kasia and mellody were small big girls and you looked really nice...cute! :wub2: I wouldn't mind it then...

Ok then, dear! thank you! :huglove:

Going to bed...another boring day tomorrow for me at school! :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: 17 days left! :pbjt:

If he comes to my town though I'll do my best to get up there as the gig itself may not look as good from the crowd

I saw you post something similar earlier as well, so I think I'd better remind you that his show is most likely to be different at summer festivals - most importantly, I think it will be shorter - and I doubt they'd take BGs and LGs from the audience at those events...

I could be wrong, of course, but I think you'll have a better chance at proper gigs in Europe:wink2:

Oh ok...hmm...well if I only got to be anything at all...:naughty: and you and kasia and mellody were small big girls and you looked really nice...cute! :wub2: I wouldn't mind it then...

Ok then, dear! thank you! :huglove:

Going to bed...another boring day tomorrow for me at school! :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: 17 days left! :pbjt:

LOL I wasn't a small Big Girl, I was a moderate one, hahaha. Hotdlp was a Big Girl and she's really slim, and she's also really tall too. I'm sure you'll be all right for something if you go in for it. :thumb_yello:

LOL I wasn't a small Big Girl, I was a moderate one, hahaha. Hotdlp was a Big Girl and she's really slim, and she's also really tall too. I'm sure you'll be all right for something if you go in for it. :thumb_yello:

I kept thinking about this today! :shocked: I can't help it...but I still don't want to do it abroad. I would soooo like to do it at home! :lol3: to see some faces in the audience. :teehee:

If anyone has a spare ticket for this to sell please PM me asap cos me wants it but I need a ticket before I get a flight and time is of the escence lol. :teehee:

I think it´s not sold out or is it? I saw tickets on Ebay.de for Vienna.

If anyone has a spare ticket for this to sell please PM me asap cos me wants it but I need a ticket before I get a flight and time is of the escence lol. :teehee:

If you really want a ticket I could try to buy one directly in Vienna (meaning not via Internet, so I'll get it immediately ;) _ just tell me !

If you really want a ticket I could try to buy one directly in Vienna (meaning not via Internet, so I'll get it immediately ;) _ just tell me !

I'm just pricing up flights just now, but it's rather expensive cos I don't live near London so I have less choice of flights unless I pay another £180 or so train fares to London first then I would have to get to an airport after that too, I think realistically I probs wont make this one :( But thank you very much for offereing all the same :)

I'm just pricing up flights just now, but it's rather expensive cos I don't live near London so I have less choice of flights unless I pay another £180 or so train fares to London first then I would have to get to an airport after that too, I think realistically I probs wont make this one :( But thank you very much for offereing all the same :)

But your tempted hmmmmm .. leeds is a great airport for these types of thingies :thumb_yello:

Sparkly, I understand you all too well :emot-sad: --- if I had money enough I would buy a VW-bus, colour it, take some of you with me and would go in Europe to every gig of Mika, yes, I would do it :biggrin2:

Tell me about it, I am not used to looking for flights so all I can find is some for bout £700+ extras return and that doesnt include travel to and from airports, I need to know where to look for cheap flights lol.