POSTPONED: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

Christine

Maybe that's why they were able to get a new date in just a few weeks. No one else wanted to book the venue on that day. :aah:

:lmfao:

"WHO would be crazy enough to come to Lisbon on that day??"

*phone rings*

"Hello? This is Mika, I'd like to know if I can schedule the venue for next month?"

"Yeah, sure. May 11th is ok for you?"

"Perfect!!"

"Sucker... :mf_rosetinted:"

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*knocks on wood*

I know Mika must feel bad about this too, and he'll make an effort to make everything go as planned on May 11th. :wub2: I often joke about him not liking us portuguese fans, but this was not his fault, obviously. (Or was it? Mika? Hmmm :mf_rosetinted:)

But it's the second time he cancels a show here, we kinda have reasons to be afraid, right? :aah:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN another month of torture... :boxed::aah:

acho que quando eles remarcaram o show eles nem sabiam sobre a vinda do Papa :boxed:

acho que quando eles remarcaram o show eles nem sabiam sobre a vinda do Papa :boxed:

A promotora sabia, com certeza. É uma empresa portuguesa. Podem é não se ter lembrado disso... :blink:

was gig cancelled because of a volcano?

I have read through, that all flights are cancelled

That gig was cancelled because Mika won't be able to arrive in time for the gig, this is what we know.

Because of the volcano, some airports are closed or have huge delays on their flights.

was gig cancelled because of a volcano?

I have read through, that all flights are cancelled

Yes, an underground volcano in Iceland.

Looking at the map of where the ash is spreading Lena, it looks like you may get hit by it too, in the next couple of days!

That gig was cancelled because Mika won't be able to arrive in time for the gig, this is what we know.

Because of the volcano, some airports are closed or have huge delays on their flights.

I'm sorry:tears: I have just come from work and have learned about the volcano. And my first ideas were about the gig...

Yes, an underground volcano in Iceland.

Looking at the map of where the ash is spreading Lena, it looks like you may get hit by it too, in the next couple of days!

We since morning have cloudy weather. But all the last days were solar. Including yesterday. Probably, it reaches us... I have got that ashes which was over Britain...Mika's Britain:blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry for the gig

We since morning have cloudy weather. But all the last days were solar. Including yesterday. Probably, it reaches us... I have got that ashes which was over Britain...Mika's Britain:blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry for the gig

Yes we have them over here too, I can't say I've noticed too much, but I might tomorrow, I'm taking the dog for his monthly injection.

It's very sad about the gig, they've waited so long, I'm disappointed for them.

Yes we have them over here too, I can't say I've noticed too much, but I might tomorrow, I'm taking the dog for his monthly injection.

It's very sad about the gig, they've waited so long, I'm disappointed for them.

I do not remember... Mika did not give gigs ever to Portugal?

It is not necessary to despair. In fact, Mikа will come another day.

I do not remember... Mika did not give gigs ever to Portugal?

It is not necessary to despair. In fact, Mikа will come another day.

He played at a festival there, but I don't think many got to see him after. Festivals are notorious for that though.

I'm not sure if he had a proper show planned before, and it got cancelled, I'm sure one of the ladies can tell you better than me.

He played at a festival there, but I don't think many got to see him after. Festivals are notorious for that though.

I'm not sure if he had a proper show planned before, and it got cancelled, I'm sure one of the ladies can tell you better than me.

very sorry... Especially after perusal of joyful " RSVP'd Yes..."

I'm sorry Mika but between you and the Pope, I'd rather fangurly over the Pope on May 11th, see you in 2013...

will yo go to see the Pope?? i´ve read he will be there from 11 to 14 may...

so sorry for the cancelled gig... hope you feel better asap....

I had plans to but as "Mika & Da Volcano" changed my plans, i'm not so sure anymore...

the volcano has f*ucked all of us so much... at first i was angry like "f*uck mika,you should have thought of it and travel before,not the same day" but after that,i sat and breathed,and i understood is not mika´s fault,and i´m sure he´s worried about all the fans over lisbon... i only complain the fact that he didn´t tweet or send a message from mikasounds or something like that,as i´m sure that there are so many people around him who knew how the caos was f*uckin the whole MFC... jimmy tweeted tonight,and mika would had be able to say just "sorry guys,volcano has changes our plans,but i´d really love to see you on 11th may".

just that. not so much work,i think....

i only complain the fact that he didn´t tweet or send a message from mikasounds or something like that,as i´m sure that there are so many people around him who knew how the caos was f*uckin the whole MFC... jimmy tweeted tonight,and mika would had be able to say just "sorry guys,volcano has changes our plans,but i´d really love to see you on 11th may".

Yeah I totally agree with that and not just because MFCers were upset. They should also be informing other fans who may not be aware that the gig was cancelled. They shouldn't take it for granted that all the fans know and will understand.

I've never seen the pope but I'm almost certain Mika will be more fun. :wink2:

I already seen the Pope when i was 13...

Time to see Mika&DaVolcano when i'm still 39...

Mika if you keep on postponing, i'll be 90, with my bells and Tenas on...

the volcano has f*ucked all of us so much... at first i was angry like "f*uck mika,you should have thought of it and travel before,not the same day" but after that,i sat and breathed,and i understood is not mika´s fault,and i´m sure he´s worried about all the fans over lisbon... i only complain the fact that he didn´t tweet or send a message from mikasounds or something like that,as i´m sure that there are so many people around him who knew how the caos was f*uckin the whole MFC... jimmy tweeted tonight,and mika would had be able to say just "sorry guys,volcano has changes our plans,but i´d really love to see you on 11th may".

The boy had a late gig, he must have been tired, maybe he twits some **** today, maybe not...

As long as he compensates the delay with A NAKED GIG, fine by me...:mf_rosetinted:

Out to take children to school...Later...

Yeah I totally agree with that and not just because MFCers were upset. They should also be informing other fans who may not be aware that the gig was cancelled. They shouldn't take it for granted that all the fans know and will understand.

I read yesternight here,on the MFC the Team Mika message.... was the MFC the only place where this message were posted?? I mean,was it an official message from Mika? so,is the MFC the way for Mika to announce the news? I would be very proud :blush-anim-cl:,but I must admit I have many friends who are going to the gig in Madrid and Barcelona,but as they can´t speak english,they are not registered here.... even i promise they are great fans...

The boy had a late gig, he must have been tired, maybe he twits some **** today, maybe not...

was a very relaxed gig for what i´ve seen on youtube,but even it would had been an stressed gig,cancelling a gig is important enough to tweet. tweeting is not very hard,he could do it while lying in his bed.....