Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a materialistic biatch, get me something and I'll love you more:mf_rosetinted: :roftl:

Oh oh, then i am happy i am bringing with me something for ya...:roftl:

Hahahaha, I'm so excited I couldn't help it! How could you forget about the flight??:shocked::roftl: You still have time, don't worry, normal people (unlike us, rare, unique individuals) pack only the day before:naughty:

I know, i am even surprised on myself, i usually never forget those kind of things but i have been so busy lately so the mind can play tricks on you...:aah:

Oh oh, then i am happy i am bringing with me something for ya...:roftl:

I know, i am even surprised on myself, i usually never forget those kind of things but i have been so busy lately so the mind can play tricks on you...:aah:

I understand, last week there was a point when the trip was the last thing on my mind, gosh... :naughty:

Im bringing goodies .. then again you could not love me anymore .. impossible :roftl: ...well after you bf maybe , family , close friends .. point is .. IM THERE somewhere:naughty:

Me likes you trying to win my love:mf_rosetinted: And no, Freddie, I could not love you more, could I?:roftl:

Yeh great news!!

Are you flying all the way from Honk Kong?:shocked:

Yes! and start my trip on 9/4. But a little bit different from the plan at the beginning.

I will fly to Madrid first, then travel around. To Toledo, Segovia, Sevilla, Granada and finally Barcelona.

Although I infect flu this few days and need to go to a business trip tmw. I can stand for it as I know there is a great party waiting for me.

Yeah~!

:dance_man: :dance_man::dance_man:

Yes! and start my trip on 9/4. But a little bit different from the plan at the beginning.

I will fly to Madrid first, then travel around. To Toledo, Segovia, Sevilla, Granada and finally Barcelona.

Although I infect flu this few days and need to go to a business trip tmw. I can stand for it as I know there is a great party waiting for me.

Yeah~!

Wow that is amazing!!! you will have the best time with us all:wub2:

Yeah~!

If you'll be in Barcelona around the 16th of April let me know, maybe we can go sightseeing together :biggrin2:

Ohh you get in early .. 16th when is that

<checks calender>

16th is Friday, i arrive very early in the day (will be spending the whole night at the airport:boxed:) and as there are no flights from Israel to Spain on the 17th, this was my only choice. I also wanted to arrive to Barcelona early to do some sightseeing. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Mici

:bye: I found an article on a Spanish magazine, published to promote Barcelona and Madrid gigs, and translated it:

(sorry if my English is a bit crap but I did my best :wink2: )

"After the resounding success of his first album, this singer of lebanese origin sings about adolescence in his second album.

A striking shy man

Mika says his mother once told him 'You're either going to end up in jail or famous'. The second profecy started to be fulfilled when Michael Holbrook Penniman discovered on stage, at the age of 12, that he could be a star. However, he didn't release his first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, till 2007. Life in Cartoon Motion sold around 6 million copies and led Mika to win many prizes. After two years on tour, this eccentric singer and pianist is back, with The Boy Who Knew Too Much. A more solid and mature album, whose name is a reference to an Alfred Hitchcock film. 'The first album dealt with childhood. It had innocence. With the second album we move ten years forward, dealing with teen years, one of the best periods in our life', says Mika, who has been compared to Freddie Mercury, Robbie Williams, and Prince. This new album, considered by Mika himself an autobiographical sequel, has topped the charts with songs like We Are Golden, Rain, or Blame It On The Girls. Shy and insecure in his everyday life, Mika will prove in Barcelona (18th April) and Madrid (19th April) that on stage he can be shrewd and amazing."

(the article is from La Vanguardia Magazine, Miradas Música. Written by Esteve Ripoll.) (and translated by me :teehee:)

Link to the article in Spanish + pic:

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad308/pufpuf11/magazine%20pic/img035-1.jpg

:bye: I found an article on a Spanish magazine, published to promote Barcelona and Madrid gigs, and translated it:

"After the resounding success of his first album, this singer of lebanese origin sings about adolescence in his second album.

A striking shy man

Mika says his mother once told him 'You're either going to end up in jail or famous'. The second profecy started to be fulfilled when Michael Holbrook Penniman discovered on stage, at the age of 12, that he could be a star. However, he didn't release his first album, Life in Cartoon Motion, till 2007. Life in Cartoon Motion sold around 6 million copies and led Mika to win many prizes. After two years on tour, this eccentric singer and pianist is back, with The Boy Who Knew Too Much. A more solid and mature album, whose name is a reference to an Alfred Hitchcock film. 'The first album dealt with childhood. It had innocence. With the second album we move ten years forward, dealing with teen years, one of the best periods in our life', says Mika, who has been compared to Freddie Mercury, Robbie Williams, and Prince. This new album, considered by Mika himself an autobiographical sequel, has topped the charts with songs like We Are Golden, Rain, or Blame It On The Girls. Shy and insecure in his everyday life, Mika will prove in Barcelona (18th April) and Madrid (19th April) that on stage he can be shrewd and amazing."

(the article is from La Vanguardia Magazine, Miradas Música. Written by Esteve Ripoll.) (and translated by me :teehee:)

Ohhhh great job!!!!! better than my spanish to english any day!:biggrin2:

I dont see the robbie williams link at alllllll:aah:

Another article saying about the shynes .. how true

A striking shy man

Thank you hun :thumb_yello:

A striking shy man

¡Gracias! :thumb_yello:

So everybody getting ready to party?? :punk: