Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

It's about time you did so m'dear:mf_rosetinted: You better freakin' be there, I need ya:wub2:

I will do it today! Or tomorrow... No, today! :roftl:

Yes, I'll be there, we are going to be lollipop girls!!!:wub2: Except I'm afraid Mama P will think again and see that I can't fit those dresses :teehee:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'll be there, we are going to be lollipop girls!!!:wub2: Except I'm afraid Mama P will think again and see that I can't fit those dresses :teehee:

i cant wait to see you all up there!!! look out for me and black queen rocking the front row!:biggrin2:

TODAY:mf_rosetinted:

Yeasshh!

Nah she won't! I'm afraid John will say, sorry we don't need you anymore:aah:

i cant wait to see you all up there!!! look out for me and black queen rocking the front row!:biggrin2:

Yes!!!!!! Me and Mr. Double witnessing the cosmic event:aah: I'm afraid Mika has nothing to do, my attention will be focused on the girls on stage and only on them:naughty: Oh well, he's used to that, last time I saw him Queenie was BG and I went absolutely crazy when she came out, he looked at me like WTF?:blink: Poor lad...:roftl:

Yes!!!!!! Me and Mr. Double witnessing the cosmic event:aah: I'm afraid Mika has nothing to do, my attention will be focused on the girls on stage and only on them:naughty: Oh well, he's used to that, last time I saw him Queenie was BG and I went absolutely crazy when she came out, he looked at me like WTF?:blink: Poor lad...:roftl:

Yeh I remember that ... I lost for voice for hours :aah:

We shall take it down missy!!! :wink2:

I cant wait to see them up there :wub2: ...

Yeh I remember that ... I lost for voice for hours :aah:

We shall take it down missy!!! :wink2:

I cant wait to see them up there :wub2: ...

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that night was epic for many reasons:roftl:

Yes, I think we shall (if we can:teehee:). I can't wait either, it's gonna be such a lovely sight to see:biggrin2:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, that night was epic for many reasons:roftl:

Yes, I think we shall (if we can:teehee:). I can't wait either, it's gonna be such a lovely sight to see:biggrin2:

The first time that you stepped in the the room you took my breath awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:wub2::wub2:

We gonna rock the front row for sure!!!! It's going to be wild there LOL..

In other news, i am very upset at my boss, he is giving me too much of a hard time for leaving ( i told him like 2 months ago about the trip), especially when next Thursday i need to leave work early he wants me to work normal hours...how the hell does he wants me to get to the airport???by foot????! :sneaky2:

Edited by Mici
spelling mistakes doh!

In other news, i am very upset at my boss, he is giving me too much of a hard time for living ( i told him like 2 months ago about the trip), especially when next Thursday i need to leave work early he wants me to work normal hours...how the hell does he wants me to get to the airport???by foot????! :sneaky2:

Oh no Mici!!!! I really hope you can make him understand! You have to be there on time!!:shocked:

Oh no Mici!!!! I really hope you can make him understand! You have to be there on time!!:shocked:

I'm going to have a long chat with him today, and probably everyday of the week...it's not like i am asking for much..i don't know what the feck is his problem all of a sudden...:huh::sad:

I bet he loves mercury!!! , he just does not want to be seen as the same as him :aah:

Yeah, I know that, but what I meant is I bet he'd rather like us to have one of his songs as our soundtrack, you know how he likes to catch attention:naughty:

In other news, i am very upset at my boss, he is giving me too much of a hard time for leaving ( i told him like 2 months ago about the trip), especially when next Thursday i need to leave work early he wants me to work normal hours...how the hell does he wants me to get to the airport???by foot????! :sneaky2:

Hmmmmmm bosses ... I feel your pain ....:boxed:

tiibet & Ingie , I had no idea you will be the lollipop girls in Barcelona.. That is tooo cool! :thumb_yello:

Who is going to be a BG? I wanted to be one but enjoying the gig from the front (and cheering you) is kinda more important for me...and i don't want to embarrass mika in case i will drop something/ or fall on stage..:roftl:

Hmmmmmm bosses ... I feel your pain ....:boxed:

Thanks, its like they do things to spite you...you know??:boxed:

Edited by Mici

tiibet & Ingie , I had no idea you will be the lollipop girls in Barcelona.. That is tooo cool! :thumb_yello:

Who is going to be a BG? I wanted to be one but enjoying the gig from the front (and cheering you) is kinda more important for me...and i don't want to embarrass mika in case i will drop something/ or fall on stage..:roftl:

Thanks, its like they do things to spite you...you know??:boxed:

Ana is!!! Hopefully she'll make it, it's very important to her, you know, it's all she talked about last evening at dinner:wink2:

Yes, Ingie and I wanted to be lollipop girls in Dusseldorf, but they had too many there, so Mama P told us we could do it later, and I have asked John at least two times about it, and he said he really can't see why not, so it should be okay... Except I'm not actually very small, and I thought I'm more like a BG, but she (Mama P) said "no, you are definitely a lollipop girl!" but I was wearing a coat, so maybe she didn't see that actually I'm made for breast feeding? :aah: I'm really not sure I can fit those tiny lollipop girl outfits... And I can't even dance, and I'm worried that I will fall or something... Ingie, I'm scared!! :aah::roftl:

And the hotel many of you are using is full, but I try to find something. Now I can see why I should have done this earlier...

I'm really looking forward this gig :wub2:

Okay, it looks like the hotel many of you are using is full, at least I didn't manage to book a room online. I need a room only for one night, and I'm also arriving very late (just before midnight), so if any of you can fit an extra bed to your room, please PM me. Otherwise I try to find another hotel. Thanks! :biggrin2:

The joys of being a man reading these threads .. some would say Im lucky :naughty::wub2:

:naughty:

The hassle of trying to convince hmmmmm and being front row with Black Queen kinda makes it towards no :naughty:

But if someone waves a magic wand .. who knows (maybe madrid):biggrin2:

And you'd leave me alone in front row, Mr?:sneaky2: Thought being with me was interesting and fun and lovely enough :sad::naughty: