• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to learn how to ask "where is the toilet, please?" LOL

HAHAHAHAHA...its better then talking with hand... which i often do :naughty:

I think i found it..."Donde estan los banos?"

Actually it is "¿Donde estan los baños? Ñ sounds like NJ for an English speaking person. Don't worry, I'll teach you how to say that and much more, although I see you know the basics already :naughty:

I wont use much spanish , my first trip there made on restaurant profitable for the reason of the year in one trip due to bad spanish:aah:

mas mas massss masssss masssss

<sure your ordering me a coffee and a slice of toast ??? >

Hola mas mas mas masssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:roftl:

I wont use much spanish , my first trip there made on restaurant profitable for the reason of the year in one trip due to bad spanish:aah:

mas mas massss masssss masssss

<sure your ordering me a coffee and a slice of toast ??? >

Hola mas mas mas masssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:roftl:

Yes, here's a useful phrase for you: no gracias!:naughty:

Oh LOL I've been reading this thread and you guys make me laugh. I can really see your excitement!! :roftl:

I'm not going to this one, but I hopefully meet you the following day in Madrid, the ones of you that have survived that is :naughty:

Have fun in Barcelona!!! :yay:

My hotel is nearer the airport than the venue, but I'm arriving late so I guess it's okay. My only problem is that now I can't leave my luggage there waiting, but I will carry them with me (I need to pack carefully :roftl: ).

I don't understand: you arrive at midnight at Barcelona the day before the show?

What is the problem with the luggage if you have a room?

did i miss something?

I think she has a room only for the 17th nigh and not for the 18th...

Tiibet: my hotel is not so near to the airport but if you need to leave you bag, you can leave it in my room!

I don't understand: you arrive at midnight at Barcelona the day before the show?

What is the problem with the luggage if you have a room?

did i miss something?

I'm staying only one night at my hotel, from Saturday to Sunday. My flight leaves so early on 19th that I need to be at the airport at 4 AM and if the gig ends just before midnight there is no point to pay another 100 euros for a hotel. It's just too expensive.

Sarina, thanks for checking! It was actually a bit difficult to find a suitable hotel. Everything I found was full/too expensive/too far away etc.

Sarina, thanks for checking! It was actually a bit difficult to find a suitable hotel. Everything I found was full/too expensive/too far away etc.

you're welcome :huglove:

as I told you, you can put the bag in my room but I'm staying far from the airport

http://maps.google.it/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:it:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=hotel+nuevo+triunfo+barcellona&fb=1&gl=it&hq=hotel+nuevo+triunfo&hnear=barcellona&cid=0,0,9809948594336783756&ei=Zie-S7u1McuXOOD0jNkJ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQnwIwAA

And maybe I don't need to pack so many shoes?? :lmfao:

I'm afraid all our hotels are in the same area, but of course, if oyu want to put your lugage in my room, or Sarina's you're most welcome. However, I'm sure there are places to put bags inside the venue (if you're not carrying a huge one, of course:naughty:). I think the best thing to do is to leave it in a room: safer and oyu don't lose time in rushing to the front!:biggrin2: