Mika in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum

Christine

my mum in law always says "you'll sleep when you get old". sounds appropriate. :biggrin2:

(though I think I'm older than my age says.. :naughty:)

any news about the trains? do you think we'll find them all booked up? :blink:

speaking of booked up, I finally found a hotel, but it was HARD. what is there in milano in this period everything is booked up..? :boxed:

it's the 'salone del mobile'...very trendy and fashion, they come from everywhere to visit it!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the 'salone del mobile'...very trendy and fashion, they come from everywhere to visit it!

ohhh... :blink:

well, it's sorted now, but it took a lot to find a room.

for a moment I thought they were all there for mika. :teehee:

ohhh... :blink:

well, it's sorted now, but it took a lot to find a room.

for a moment I thought they were all there for mika. :teehee:

i'm afraid a good part of the venue will be empty instead, cause people from the south cannot fly in!

and only hard die fans can think of driving 6-10 hours, the rest will just give up.

trains and coaches seems all booked now!

Oh, don't talk to me about the salone del mobile, it was chaotic in town on Saturday :aah:

i'm afraid a good part of the venue will be empty instead, cause people from the south cannot fly in!

and only hard die fans can think of driving 6-10 hours, the rest will just give up.

trains and coaches seems all booked now!

It'll be such a shame if that'll be the case :(

ehm.. kind assistance from famagosta metro station to assago.. where does one get the bus..? :tears: (try to locate it on the atm site but it's messy). :boxed:

Just by the metro station by the looks of things. I had a good look at the transport map in my stop on Saturday, and it looks like both the n. 320 & 328 go to the forum (someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

:fisch:

i shouldn't even ask this, but... any spare tickets for this gig? :blush-anim-cl:

why the f* are trains so cheap in italy, a 2-hour train ride from verona to milan only 9€ - if i had seen that possibility earlier, i probably would've planned to go to this gig months ago! :shocked: now i really shouldn't do it on such short notice, it's mad, i'm leaving for paris on saturday, and anyone who isn't convinced yet that i'm completely insane will be if i do this. :insane::naughty::aah: but that new show... :swoon:

:fisch:

i shouldn't even ask this, but... any spare tickets for this gig? :blush-anim-cl:

why the f* are trains so cheap in italy, a 2-hour train ride from verona to milan only 9€ - if i had seen that possibility earlier, i probably would've planned to go to this gig months ago! :shocked: now i really shouldn't do it on such short notice, it's mad, i'm leaving for paris on saturday, and anyone who isn't convinced yet that i'm completely insane will be if i do this. :insane::naughty::aah: but that new show... :swoon:

Ooh, I think I know which trip you're going to take :wink2: It's good eh, train travel on the regional trains is ridiculously cheap!!

No spare though, unfortunately!

that might save me lots of money. :teehee:

is it sold out?

I haven't heard that it is, it's a massive arena... *toddles off to ticket one* Hmm, seems that you can't buy tickets online anymore... Well, if it is sold out then that would explain the lack of posters around the city, I guess...

I haven't heard that it is, it's a massive arena... *toddles off to ticket one* Hmm, seems that you can't buy tickets online anymore... Well, if it is sold out then that would explain the lack of posters around the city, I guess...

thanx for the info. :wink2:

I might have one spare ticket...but we have to collect them at the venue the same day so..can't guarantee anything in case of any problem there

sandbag didn't send the tickets again? :sneaky2: or did you get them somewhere else?

sandbag didn't send the tickets again? :sneaky2: or did you get them somewhere else?

sandbag didn't ship them :sneaky2:

we have to collect them at the venue....they say starting from 3PM...but who knows :boxed:

Who knows indeed, it's asking for trouble in this country :aah:

in fact I had to buy another ticket from ticketone to be sure to have it...I don't like surprises....had too many lately :sneaky2:

sandbag didn't ship them :sneaky2:

we have to collect them at the venue....they say starting from 3PM...but who knows :boxed:

if it's sandbag it should be fine - this usually affects lots of mfcers, so i'm sure john will make sure that it's all sorted. it worked alright in basel, because he came to our rescue. :wub2:

if it's sandbag it should be fine - this usually affects lots of mfcers, so i'm sure john will make sure that it's all sorted. it worked alright in basel, because he came to our rescue. :wub2:

THanks John then :thumb_yello:

mellody, I read this place is massively huge.. I'd be surprised (and impressed) if it was totally sold out.. :shocked:

sorry, no spare. :boxed:

if there're problems with our tick, I'm gonna strangle the booth people :sneaky2::death1::naughty:

seriously, I trust there'll be none. john's there and our mods, and pretty many mfc'ers. I feel it's gonna be all right.

nezza, thx for the info about the busses :wub2:

If Malpensa isn't open at Wednesday morning, I can only attend this GREAT GIG via YT, it's really hard... no single train-ticket to catch going from Vienna to Milan, there are far too many tourists stranded in Vienna who want to go home, clearly. Jazzy, here, will you drink with me a glass red wine, I'm so sad!

Just got a text from BA. Not going. :sad:

Mellody would you like me to email Sandbag to see if I can get them to put your name down for collecting my ticket instead?

can't you take a ferry or train or something? :sad: so sorry for you! :huglove:

i haven't decided yet for sure whether to go or not, probably will decide some time before midnight today, but gotta figure out some stuff first... anyway, sarina already offered me her spare sandbag ticket in case i'll need one, but thanx for the offer. :huglove: what you could do though, ask someone who's definitely going whether they can pick up your ticket and try to sell it at the venue, then maybe you'll get at least a bit of your money back - that's what i did with avoca's ticket for munich. :wink2: or if i'm going (once i made up my mind :teehee:), i could try as well, though i guess it'd better be someone who speaks italian. :wink2: