Mika in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum

Christine

aww so sorry for you. :sad: if it helped you anything, i could offer to drive you (in your own car, as i don't have one...), but guess it wouldn't be fun for you if it's so painful. :sad: get well soon! :huglove:

Thank you for offering me to drive. Really I have too much pain in my arm and I think I have a little commotio too because I don´t feel well. Until Amsterdam I´ll be fit again. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouiii me too :cheerful_h4h: If I can't go to Milan I will suceed to go by train to Lyon!!:wink2:

But I would like to share one more time an italian awesome gig!! I have so great memories of Bologna :wub2:

oh, bologna..:blush-anim-cl:

would have loved to see you again indeed.. :thumb_yello: too bad for you and all the poor unfortunate souls stopped by the volcano. :boxed: bloody ashes :sneaky2:

sabine, SO sorry.... esp. for your accident. :shocked: that sucks majorly. I hope you'll feel better soon. there'll be other gigs, don't worry. :wub2:

It's official my plane had been cancelled! :tears:

I will visit Milano another time...I would prefer that they told us the cancelllation earlier...Hope to see some of you at Lyon's gig!

Edited by laurence