Mika in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum

Christine

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds of NO's. THANKS!

http://www.forumnet.it/

assago.jpgmediolanum-forum_002523_5_MainPictu.gifMMM-madonnina-milano-mika.jpg

sector A29 central, behind the parterre (reserved gold tribune)

from Oct. 2nd tickets on sale here: http://www.ticketone.it/ncr_id308518_Mika-Biglietti-a-breve-in-vendita-Milano.html

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf, only one italian concert on the whole tour?! :shocked: and 7 in germany. :blink: guess i'll stick to germany this time then, but hope to see some of you in munich, as that's a saturday. :wink2:

how weird, isn't it?:blink:

no munich for me, i'm afraid...there are too many good dates, and i cannot do them all! :original:

difficult choice though...

How I wish I could go to Milan and meet my Italian family again, but my life has become rather complicated over the last few months and I can only make it to Madrid :tears: Growing up sucks:thumbdown: You have a great time and think a little of me...:wub2:

will you make up your mind and marry a millionaire???:sneaky2:

all your money and free time spent in gigs!!!

YEAH!

wtf, only one italian concert on the whole tour?! :shocked: and 7 in germany. :blink: guess i'll stick to germany this time then, but hope to see some of you in munich, as that's a saturday. :wink2:

it's on saturday...so maybe I can come to Munich! (by car last in 2007!!!)

the mediolanum forum in assago is HUGE!!! I'm really hoping for some choreographies with lots of dancers on stage and large scale special effects!!! :mf_lustslow:

:wub2: it'll be a pleasure seeing you again..

oh, a big venue, eh? I don't care much for choreographies, mika's the biggest attraction for me. :teehee:

I sense this time it'll be no way for the front row :boxed: