Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

Yeah I know...plane tickets are REALLY expesive...not for Vienna in my case..but it is for Paris. :aah: We're gonna have to keep it really cheap for Vienna. :biggrin2:

I'm looking at Vienna now and it's £68.50 return for flights and £50 for a single room, that is a grand total of £118.50 plus the ticket, which I don't know how much that is but don't imagine it'll be more than £40...oh godddd. I'm so tempted.

Yes or no, should I go?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I think I was queuing with some MFcers (but Deb was not there any more) when whe met and I haven't dared to talk to you...

Maybe because you are taller than me (and I am 1,80) LOL:biggrin2:

Never mind, I promise I will dare in Bercy :thumb_yello:

I remember now! :doh:

but how could you not talk to me! :aah: I;m just an MFCer...and I;m 1.83...was the difference that obvious? :lol3: anyway...

YES! We have to! :lol3: We'll queue there since dawn and we will talk, don't worry!

I'm looking at Vienna now and it's £68.50 return for flights and £50 for a single room, that is a grand total of £118.50 plus the ticket, which I don't know how much that is but don't imagine it'll be more than £40...oh godddd. I'm so tempted.

Yes or no, should I go?

It's funny how we're talking about Vienna here. :lol3:

YES, come! It'll be the smallest venue of the tour! :wink2: It's worth it!

It's funny how we're talking about Vienna here. :lol3:

YES, come! It'll be the smallest venue of the tour! :wink2: It's worth it!

SOLD.

LOL!

And I know, should we move to the Vienna thread? Is there a Vienna thread yet? See you over there instead and we can stop infiltrating the Paris one, :roftl:

Well, I'm so disapointed with the choice of the dates... :blink:

Paris, on a monday...

In April, I'll be in an internship, but where ? I don't know... So the 2 gigs I could do (Paris and Nantes) are during the week... :sneaky2:

I'll take my tix, but I don't think I'll manage to come...

SOLD.

LOL!

And I know, should we move to the Vienna thread? Is there a Vienna thread yet? See you over there instead and we can stop infiltrating the Paris one, :roftl:

Se you there! :biggrin2: (In the thread I mean!)

Paris, on a monday...

In April, I'll be in an internship, but where ? I don't know... So the 2 gigs I could do (Paris and Nantes) are during the week... :sneaky2:

Oh! I really hope you'll make it Deb! :(

Paris, on a monday...

hope all frenchies near could do it!a monday at paris isn't very good for me:sneaky2:

Thank you girls ;)

Nice of you !!

I'll do everything to come. But the "problem" is that I won't be sure before I'll start my internship, because I can't ask my day off before ! and I'll start on march... So I'll don't know till march...!

And if I can't have my day, I don't want to come after work and be at the back....

Hope it will be sold out very quickly and they'll add another date in Paris !!!

guys, erm...sorry to distrurb the weird silence in this thread...but I'm very worried about the tickets price. :tears: I wouldn't like to hear that they'll be more than 100 euros... I mean I don't think I will even be able to sleep tonight because of this concern! :blink:

guys, erm...sorry to distrurb the weird silence in this thread...but I'm very worried about the tickets price. :tears: I wouldn't like to hear that they'll be more than 100 euros... I mean I don't think I will even be able to sleep tonight because of this concern! :blink:

Where'd you hear that? :blink: I've checked the price range of some tix of this venue and they were around 40 to 60 euros,so... And there were concerts of Muse or Green Day,not completly unknown bands :teehee: Mika can't be that expensive!

Where'd you hear that? :blink: I've checked the price range of some tix of this venue and they were around 40 to 60 euros,so... And there were concerts of Muse or Green Day,not completly unknown bands :teehee: Mika can't be that expensive!

I was just thinking...:dunno:

Ok that's helpful...

but Mika is VERY famous in France! :aah:

Parterre...what else??:shocked:

Yeaaaha!!!:lol3:

Mum says: "we can't wait!"

We've just counted and found out there are only 3 (almost 4) months passed since we've met/been in Paris!

This tour announcement took us by a GREAT surprise! :pbjt:

I honestly can't wait!!!

How early should we show up? :aah:

Yeaaaha!!!:lol3:

Mum says: "we can't wait!"

We've just counted and found out there are only 3 (almost 4) months passed since we've met/been in Paris!

This tour announcement took us by a GREAT surprise! :pbjt:

I honestly can't wait!!!

How early should we show up? :aah:

TOO early:blink: I suspect