Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

Dear Mika-loving residents of Paris,

I need your help. I need to know some details about the way between a certain hotel and Bercy, because by the way Google Earth shows, is quite dangerous because it seems like I'd have to pass the train lines from Gare de Lyon...and I need some more details about that.

If there is anyone able to help me, please PLEASE PM ME!!!!

This info influences my decision to go to the second gig...:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much!!

Bianca

xx

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mika-loving residents of Paris,

I need your help. I need to know some details about the way between a certain hotel and Bercy, because by the way Google Earth shows, is quite dangerous because it seems like I'd have to pass the train lines from Gare de Lyon...and I need some more details about that.

If there is anyone able to help me, please PLEASE PM ME!!!!

This info influences my decision to go to the second gig...:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much!!

Bianca

xx

Ok everything is sorted! :thumbs-up: :biggrin2:

I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Have booked it all: flights, hotel, gig. Awesome! :wub2:

Can't wait for it now!!!! :aah:

I have a question though regarding a trasport situation:

Could someone explain to me, please how to get on the RER from CDG airport to Gare de Lyon/Bercy? :aah::teehee:

Edited by B!anka

• 2 weeks later...
ok so question i have the tix for the first date (and my mom isnt letting me go to both) is it better to trade them in for the second?????

why should that be better? :blink: the first date's sold out, and seeing what happened to the 2nd dublin date, i guess i wouldn't trade them... :fisch:

although, seeing what happened to the antwerp+amsterdam dates, although they were sold out, who knows... :naughty:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Droopsy for this great information!! I haven't known their music (and even the band itself) yet but I definitively like it!! :roftl: I'm eager to hear them in live!!! The singer's voice is so particular and high...The patère rose should be an interesting and original support! Good choice from Mika :thumb_yello:

Just a small info.

Talked to David (Whitmey) after the gig in Vienna and among other things, I told him I'm coming to Paris and he said: "Oh the big one! My mum and dad are coming to that one aswell. It's gonna be the first time they see me live with Mika. :biggrin2: "

Just thought you'd like to know. :pinkbow:

really looking forward to this one. THE BIG ONE! :lol3::pbjt: