2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you ask them (Patricia didn't got a phonecall, did she)?

Does anyone remember that show wit Paul and Robbie Williams?

I talked about that in earlier posts and tried to find smt about in YT, but couldn't find.

What I did find is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9MTkb9_Kb8

Take care all of you going!!:boxed:

Yeah, and your point being?:blink:

My point being: she could be his secret lover even tho she is female. But let's not start that over again :bleh:.

I just got lost in the Robbie Williams/Paul de Leeuw clips on youtube! They are amazing together. But now it is time to do other stuff, let us know when they've mailed you back Ingie, about the dressing part.

My colleage here says that I just shouldn't have picked up the phone LOL

So if you get a phonecall from someone whose number ends with 0700, don't pick up and play innocent when you get there on friday XD that's my advice. An Patricia, how do you know about that tent? Because it does actually sounds like fun.

I have also been wondering how they could make a call for die hard Mika fans to come to the show on sunday evening, and on monday 10 o'clock (when the service line opened) all the tickets were gone? I don't understand, even if it's just an mistake at the administration...

well they arranged extra tickets at first but because of the safety rules they are not allowed to put more people in the studio , they could have known that before but ok , its a bummer and we have to accept that.

how i know about the tent: well i called a couple of times because i was hoping i could still arrange things . i've told them they will get alot of angry mikafans because of this and if they couldn't call off all the non-mikafans.

but then they told me they felt bad for this and that they are arranging the tent etc for us.

we can see the show from there.

Ha, yes: I was watching that one too! They can get along very well together!

The best part is that he asked Inge de Bruyn on a date!

OMG I thought you were talking about Mika (accidently started reading the new posts on a later page so I'd missed the Robbie Williams part :P) I was like: Nooo, Mika and Inge? XD

Anyway, a tent will do :)