2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i 've heard they have set up a tent for all the fans who can't go in. i was disappointed but its ok .

in that tent we can still see the show and we'll be with mikafans only.

ok i'll give anything to be in that show but i'm going to make the most of it.

and if i won't get in i'm going to have a good time anyway and hope that mika will still meet us

oh i 've heard they have set up a tent for all the fans who can't go in. i was disappointed but its ok .

and if i won't get in i'm going to have a good time anyway and hope that mika will still meet us

Well thats something. I hope he will meet us.:thumb_yello:

fingers crossed everybody!

My colleage here says that I just shouldn't have picked up the phone LOL

So if you get a phonecall from someone whose number ends with 0700, don't pick up and play innocent when you get there on friday XD that's my advice. An Patricia, how do you know about that tent? Because it does actually sounds like fun.

I have also been wondering how they could make a call for die hard Mika fans to come to the show on sunday evening, and on monday 10 o'clock (when the service line opened) all the tickets were gone? I don't understand, even if it's just an mistake at the administration...

I actually thought it was weird there were still any tickets left, but then I double checked with the woman on the phone and others even asked how many tickets there were left. I mean, if they were suddenly giving out twice as many tickets as usual, you'd think they'd have noticed... :aah:

I actually do have it turned on.. maybe they're not allowed to cancel it through an answering machine? :teehee:

That could very well be!

I just phoned the VARA and asked them about the tent and if I could come. They couldn't help me any further, people were invited for that or something like that.

Het productieteam van de vara schijnt dat te regelen en niet de publieksservice van de VARA. Maar misschien is er een scherm o.i.d, ik kon me daar dus niet voor aanmelden maar ik denk dat ik gewoon ga en zie wat er van komt. Altijd leuk om weer wat MFC'ers te zien, toch. :wink2:

She did, everyone got one, even I, and I didn't even order the ticket myself, but it's on my name. I asked if the dressing up thing was still going on.

EVERYONE? That's not fair! Although, it is, in a certain way, but still. Who is getting in then, if all the MFC'ers are left out?