UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand the romford Yates, they are a ripe off!! the last time i went in there i swear there was no archer's in my archer's and lemonade!

Thats probably because there wasn't jenny lol.:wink2:

OMG i cant stand waiting for these tickets anymore :(

Cor, I can't believe he's making us wait. After throwing a drinks party and doing a free gig for us he makes us wait for his tour dates.

What a f*cking liberty!

For real though, he has his priorities all messed up - free gigs, drinks parties, whatever, he announces fine through twitter and on his site and whatever...when it comes to making money however...he's rubbish!

For real though, he has his priorities all messed up - free gigs, drinks parties, whatever, he announces fine through twitter and on his site and whatever...when it comes to making money however...he's rubbish!

I know - he admitted it to me - I bet the charm I gave him to help is just stuck in storage with all his other presents from fans :mf_rosetinted:

Must say that actually sounds pretty :wub2:

:teehee:

Sorry :aah:

Thats probably because there wasn't jenny lol.:wink2:

OMG i cant stand waiting for these tickets anymore :(

I NEED those tour dates. Why does Mika do this to us?? He really shouldnt say stuff till he knows it gonna happen?

Does he not realise we take him at his every word?

I NEED those tour dates. Why does Mika do this to us?? He really shouldnt say stuff till he knows it gonna happen?

Does he not realise we take him at his every word?

I see you're relatively new .. Give it a year or 2 and you wouldn't do that anymore .. :naughty::teehee: