UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Having news is so over-rated .... who needs news ..... or tour dates .... we can just stay here and natter .... about nothing .... :wink2:

We are well used to it after all:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having news is so over-rated .... who needs news ..... or tour dates .... we can just stay here and natter .... about nothing .... :wink2:

Well we maybe nattering here for quite a little while by the looks of things.. I'm off to have my tea, but when I'm back I hope to expect to see some good news!! :mf_rosetinted:

Well we maybe nattering here for quite a little while by the looks of things.. I'm off to have my tea, but when I'm back I hope to expect to see some good news!! :mf_rosetinted:

That is the good news ..... you're going to have tea .... well ... it's the most exciting thing going on at the moment ..... want a full detailed report when you get back ... like a gig report .... :lmfao:

well if the boy doesnt get a move on my dieary will be way to full and I aint re-arranging my life just to fit in his lordships gigs pfft (unles he makes it worth my while ):mf_rosetinted:

mind you I could be SOOO over MIka by then I mean it's been 2and 3/4 years this obbsession with him now youy know, I am sure it will be on the waine soon (specially if he doesnt get his finger out with these dates. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know you Sparky1 - but when I read, "mind you I could be SOOO over Mika by then" etc. etc. - I burst out laughing.

Not at you so much - but as if ANY of US even stand a chance of getting SOOO over Mika.

It would have to be a vaccine or some kind of nasty medicine at the very least & I am not volunteering to take it.

If he doesn't announce UK dates soon ... I will bloody go to Amsterdam :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

:shocked:

Mika, please DON'T announce those dates!!!!!!!!!

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I don't know you Sparky1 - but when I read, "mind you I could be SOOO over Mika by then etc. etc. - I burst out laughing.

Not at you so much - but as if ANY of US even stand a chance of getting SOOO over Mika.

It would have to be a vaccine or some kind of nasty medicine at the very least & I am not volunteering to take it.

I'm over Mika ..... I'm just a confused and rather lost Franz Ferdinand fan .... I'm on the wrong site obviously :aah:

Oh come ON Mika!!

Hahaha I can't believe it was only last week that I booked Vienna. And now I want to book more - or at least know when I'll get to book them and for what day.

Unnacceptable!

Oh come ON Mika!!

Hahaha I can't believe it was only last week that I booked Vienna. And now I want to book more - or at least know when I'll get to book them and for what day.

Unnacceptable!

Holy hell, imagine if that were true! :tears:

:yay: You've found out about the non-announcement of UK dates :lmfao:

Nothing going on in here .... move along :naughty:

Least you've not been sat in all day waiting .... and waiting .... and waiting .... :fisch:

:lmfao:

true :naughty:

Hurry up Mika!!!!!