Schiffers fm ( dutch radio2 ) interview on 2 Oct. 2009

AnnaMariaPetra

For someone who said she didn't know what to tell Hans Schiffers, you managed to come up with a lot of subjects. :naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl: I was just dropping in to see if it was already posted.

Glad I don't have to do it all alone!

When I prepared for the talk with Hans the question came up very easily in my head. I just heard a small part of the interview on the radio and he used my question about speaking dutch! He even let Mika say smt in dutch!

Now Rain is played! (My kids 7 and 10, are singing in the kitchen!!)

Now off to listen to the podcast...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad I don't have to do it all alone!

When I prepared for the talk with Hans the question came up very easily in my head. I just heard a small part of the interview on the radio and he used my question about speaking dutch! He even let Mika say smt in dutch!

Now Rain is played! (My kids 7 and 10, are singing in the kitchen!!)

Now off to listen to the podcast...

Great, I'll listen to it when I get home. :biggrin2:

amazing podcast, very funny!

but since when is mika vegetarian?! :boxed:

oh I love it when he speaks dutch :wub2:

I was surprised about that too...hmm...but he isn't a full vegetarian then haha...

I like how he graduated his brother from student to architect:naughty:

And the vegetarian thing, I think he is like me: we try to be vegetarians but we get tempted and cheat:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

haha, very funny and interesting! :biggrin2: t4p!

loved the bit about speaking other languages, he picks up what ppl in front rows tell him without knowing what it means?! :naughty: hmmm... :das:

but was a bit disappointed to hear that the US tour counts to the "old shows", damn, i really hope he plays some more songs than at the last european shows! :aah:

the vegetarian thing is also interesting. wonder about the reason... health? religion? love for animals? i was the same, said i was vegetarian but still sometimes ate meat... meanwhile i don't say anymore that i'm vegetarian, just that i don't like to eat a lot of meat, that's closer to the truth. :bleh:

and there was one sentence/thought that he didn't finish, cause the interviewer asked another question in between... don't remember what it was though, have to listen again. :rolls_eyes:

Yeah, I was suprised to hear the vegetarian thing too! I thought he liked chicken? (I mean: actual chicken:teehee:!)

yeah and when he did those interviews where he took the jounalists out to dinner, a couple of journalists said that he ordered steak and stuff. CONFUSING!

I was vegetarian for about a year and a half, but everytime I went to a restaurant with my dad I ordered meat :teehee:

I already know that next time I go to schiphol, I'm gonna want a hotdog.

Thanks for posting, this was a funny interview :thumb_yello:

Hm, I'm thinking about NA tour, too... So no new show there? Hopefully something new, like Touches you or I See You...

well, at least it will have a new theme, with the 50s thing he tweeted... and he did play pick up off the floor at a tv gig already, so i think he should at least do that one. hopefully more though. :rolls_eyes:

well, at least it will have a new theme, with the 50s thing he tweeted... and he did play pick up off the floor at a tv gig already, so i think he should at least do that one. hopefully more though. :rolls_eyes:

I think I will be happy if he just do PUOTF like he did at Jools :fangurl: And a new theme sounds really interesting!