Schiffers fm ( dutch radio2 ) interview on 2 Oct. 2009

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but was a bit disappointed to hear that the US tour counts to the "old shows", damn, i really hope he plays some more songs than at the last european shows! :aah:

I'm pretty sure he was just referring to the stage design, not the music. At least, I'm hoping :naughty:

So I guess America will get the silver-covered stage.

He's a vegetarian?! ...who eats sausage dogs...:teehee:

Since now or is this old news?

He's not a vegetarian. I've personally seen him eat meat. He does have a low salt diet, though (he doesn't add salt to anything and he requests his food to be cooked without added salt).

He's not a vegetarian. I've personally seen him eat meat. He does have a low salt diet, though (he doesn't add salt to anything and he requests his food to be cooked without added salt).

That's not what he said on twitter when he talked about adding salt to his veggie burger :naughty:

(I think it was salt)

• 8 months later...
If I'm correct, you can download the interview here: http://download.omroep.nl/avro/podcast/schiffers/rssSC.xml

EXCLUSIEF! Interview Mika

Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4:36 PM

Media files

0910061530 mika.mp3 (MPEG Layer 3 Audio File, 7.7 MB)

http://content1b.omroep.nl/8efe78ee26355e90eeb148e0ac251736/4c15023d/avro/podcast/schiffers/0910061530%20mika.mp3

http://download.omroep.nl/avro/podcast/schiffers/0910061530%20mika.mp3

2009.10.06 - Schiffer.fm Holland - MIKA interview

schiffersfm.bmp.png

EXCLUSIEF! Interview Mika

schiffersfm.jpg

6 oktober 2009

Achterlijk kort! Maar zo gaat dat als een popster zijn vliegtuig moet halen. Hans interviewt Mika terwijl hij een hotdog eet. De ontwapenende zanger heeft desondanks wat te vertellen. Luister naar deze podcast!

Beluister deze podcast

http://schiffersfm.omroep.nl/page/artikel/325110

download link

2009.10.06 - schiffersfm.omroep.nl - EXCLUSIEF! Interview Mika.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?omjlztz3hyz

YOUTUBE

Too short! But thats how it goes when a popstar has to catch his plane. Dutch radio presentor and d.j. Hans Schiffers, from radio 2, interviews MIKA on Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) while he's eating a hot-dog. Despite the rush, he has something to say. Listen!

It was always one of my favourite interviews.:wub2:

It's funny how he feels being surounded by the women and not by the men/boys.:roftl: Sometimes it makes him sick, I can imagine:lmfao:

And about his menager: "He's a very straight men, happily married" LOL:aah:

It was always one of my favourite interviews.:wub2:

It's funny how he feels being surounded by the women and not by the men/boys.:roftl: Sometimes it makes him sick, I can imagine:lmfao:

And about his manager: "He's a very straight men, happily married" LOL:aah:

I always wondered why Mika mentioned that...about the very nice haircut and still being straight and happily married...:dunno:

I always wondered why Mika mentioned that...about the very nice haircut and still being straight and happily married...:dunno:

Me too...but it was so spontaneous. :blink:

After all we can make a conclusion that he obviously uses "labels" for other people. Not for himself though:naughty:

This could be analyzed on the Shrink thread:aah:

I guess it's something between them. They must have lots of time to talk. :teehee:

Perhaps John would laugh his head off after hearing him say that. :naughty:

And I wouldn't be surprised if Mika teased John because of his haircut. :devil:

I guess it's something between them. They must have lots of time to talk. :teehee:

Perhaps John would laugh his head off after hearing him say that. :naughty:

And I wouldn't be surprised if Mika teased John because of his haircut. :devil:

I don´t think he meant John, I think Mika meant Iain Watt who accompanied him at that time to all the interviews.

I don´t think he meant John, I think Mika meant Iain Watt who accompanied him at that time to all the interviews.

Yes, but it's Mika teasing John that makes me laugh. :teehee:

The other manager doesn't work. :mf_rosetinted:

• Kumazzz changed the title to Schiffers fm ( dutch radio2 ) interview on 2 Oct. 2009