sort of a goodbye...but not forever

England

hi...so I haven't been here in awhile and I don't know if anyone wants to know but I think I have to leave for a bit...I haven't posted in so long and I'm behind on some school work now, so I have to work more on that :boxed:

I'm going to miss the mfc and people who I met here :sad: but I'll be back soon...and I'll be on sometimes, but I'll probably not post but I feel like I have to say something like this..I don't know why but whatever :blush-anim-cl:

and I just realized I said "but" like 5 million times in that one sentence :teehee:

and I'm not leaving because I hate mika now.....I love the new album and everything...I can't wait for new mika stuff and I know this year and next year will be amazing in mika-ness :biggrin2:

so....anyways......I hope to talk to you guys soon :wub2:

bye...

natalie

:huglove:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Nats... thats sad :tears:

but its a wise choice... (schoolwork and MFC dont mix together well... :naughty:)

so Ill be waiting for you here, missing you!

and Ill be more then happy to help you catch up as much as I can when you want- I know its rough with all the Mika racket going on for a while now!

love you! :huglove:

hi...so I haven't been here in awhile and I don't know if anyone wants to know but I think I have to leave for a bit...I haven't posted in so long and I'm behind on some school work now, so I have to work more on that :boxed:

I'm going to miss the mfc and people who I met here :sad: but I'll be back soon...and I'll be on sometimes, but I'll probably not post but I feel like I have to say something like this..I don't know why but whatever :blush-anim-cl:

and I just realized I said "but" like 5 million times in that one sentence :teehee:

and I'm not leaving because I hate mika now.....I love the new album and everything...I can't wait for new mika stuff and I know this year and next year will be amazing in mika-ness :biggrin2:

bye...

natalie

hey Natalie, I haven't been here so much lately too, I just come and read the new stuffs but almost don't write anything, hope to see you back here soon :flowers2:

don't disappear from twitter, you will be kept informed there :biggrin2:

bye...

natalie

Oh NOOOOO,Natalie!!:tears:

Wish you much much luck with school! Hope you come back to us soon and pop in every now&then! I'll miss you! :huglove:

Keti xo

• 4 weeks later...