MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

ive bought 2 tickets , but i'm not 100% sure i can go because of work. the flight is cheap right now but i don't see a flight back on tuesday.i got to go back the day after the gig.i'll wait i guess there is enough time to decide.

and if i won't go i guess i could sell my tickets

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, cheap (but neat) hostel this time. Have you booked accommodation yet?

No I've not, but my experience in Amsterdam was so great I want a repeat. I shall research later today....

I'm worrying now. I never book accommodation this early on, and I've never had a problem. But if half the MFC are turning up, it could become an issue :roftl::roftl:

It'll be fine. Join us?

I'm worrying now. I never book accommodation this early on, and I've never had a problem. But if half the MFC are turning up, it could become an issue :roftl::roftl:

Same here, that is why I pre-booked. :naughty:

With Hostels.com you only pay 10% of the total fee in advance though, so that is OK.

BTW I'm staying here and they do have 3-bed female dorms (which I booked) but with separate bookings there is no guarantee that you're in the same room.

Edited by Blue
link

Yeah I'd rather have my own room, or know who I'm staying with. Never stayed in a hostel,not gonna try it now without anyone I know lol. Plus, I know several people in Dublin whose houses I can just crash at if necessary.

I'm struggling to book. They want to know my nationality (why?) and there is no England, Britain, Great Britain or UK in the list!!!!

Am I being discriminated against :sneaky2:

Nope. I'm a fool. Couldn't see England. But there it was.

Edited by Ruth

in this case i think apricot jam, that's the standard one. but you get them with all sorts of sweet fillings, different sorts of jam, nutella, vanilla cream,... :biggrin2: very delicious! :drool:

Oh yum :drool: We should get some to keep us going on Monday :roftl: or the closest we can find in doughnut form!

Oh yum :drool: We should get some to keep us going on Monday :roftl: or the closest we can find in doughnut form!

Shaz what kinda place you staying in, or are you staying with someone who lives in Dub?

Hostels ARE cheap. I usually stay in hotels. But usually I share with one or two others so it's only about 20 quid each.

Shaz what kinda place you staying in, or are you staying with someone who lives in Dub?

Hostels ARE cheap. I usually stay in hotels. But usually I share with one or two others so it's only about 20 quid each.

I'll probably be staying with someone in Dublin as I have a few friends up there, and it will save a few yo yos cos I'll have to get a hostel in Belfast!

I'll probably be staying with someone in Dublin as I have a few friends up there, and it will save a few yo yos cos I'll have to get a hostel in Belfast!

Yeah I'm thinking about calling into a mate of mine who lives up there, I never see him. Can crash on his couch, he won't mind.

I'm still debating Belfast.

Should I.... Shouldn't...I....? :roftl:

Flights booked! Same as Ruth i hope, but it cost me £20 because I have a Visa debit card not an electron... oh well still alot cheaper than I imagined!

Don't forget me in the hostel plans guys! :wink2:

Hey hey. A bit over 12 euros a night is good eh?

You did well to get flights for 320. Jack (my son) said it had gone up to £38 today!

Hey hey. A bit over 12 euros a night is good eh?

You did well to get flights for 320. Jack (my son) said it had gone up to £38 today!

Is that per person i take it not per room?

My only worry is how to pack everything into my hand luggage! I'm not known for packing light!! Lol.

Yeah I'm thinking about calling into a mate of mine who lives up there, I never see him. Can crash on his couch, he won't mind.

I'm still debating Belfast.

Should I.... Shouldn't...I....? :roftl:

:naughty: It's up to you! Weigh it all up and see how it looks. I was just too weak to say no. :roftl:

Is that per person i take it not per room?

My only worry is how to pack everything into my hand luggage! I'm not known for packing light!! Lol.

Flippin' heck Vicky!

Yes it's per person :roftl:

Wear everything in layers on the plane. It will be freezing in February! Bloomin' perishing!

Flippin' heck Vicky!

Yes it's per person :roftl:

Wear everything in layers on the plane. It will be freezing in February! Bloomin' perishing!

Just checking! I got Glasgow for £19 for a family room, can't blame me for trying! :roftl::aah::roftl:

Lol, that's a good idea, but knowing my luck they'll think I'm dodgy and I'll probably get strip searched at the check in!! :boxed: hehehe

One question: does anyone knows any hotels/hostels near Olympia? Ive been to Dublin couple times but never been near Olympia:teehee:

The hostel where Ruth and I are staying, check the link in one of my latest posts. It's quite close to the venue.