MIKA @ Olympia, Dublin, Ireland

dcdeb

So am I :teehee:

But im nervous myself, its my first Mika gig, that one, and also ill be the only one underage, that also makes me nervous

Oh your first gig! :aah: You will love it!

I don't think you will be the only one underage, I think there will be a mixture of all ages, don't worry.

I know that there are going to be Mika fans, but I get nervous very easily :blush-anim-cl:

I will be nervous nearer to the time I'm sure, but it's more excitement.

We will mind you if you get too nervous. :naughty:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh your first gig! :aah: You will love it!

I don't think you will be the only one underage, I think there will be a mixture of all ages, don't worry.

I will be nervous nearer to the time I'm sure, but it's more excitement.

We will mind you if you get too nervous. :naughty:

I know! :aah: My mum just booked a hotel and only now i realized WHAT FOR am I going to Dublin! :aah::boing: Im the youngest anyways :naughty:

2 questions. About the meetup, where would a meetup take place? restaurant? somewhre else? Becouse I saw people talking about pub, id have to pass then, just wondering.

And what time are people planning to show up at Olympia?

OMG, only 25 days to go :shocked:

I'm so freaking nervous :shocked::aah:

Going to stay in Dublin for a week with 3 of my friends (little vacation), but I'm going to the gigs (yes both gigs) alone :blush-anim-cl: I'm still a bit scared (translation = very scared) to go on my own to the gigs :blush-anim-cl: But I'm working on it :P

Have already been having my usual pre-gig/-flight nightmares over the past 2 weeks :blink:

I've met you haven't I? In Amsterdam?

Id love an mfc meetup. :wub2: A restaurant?

A meet up definitely. A restaurant's a good idea.

I'm going to the 2 concerts, will be in Dublin from Monday afternoon to Wednesday morning. Will love to meet up.

I've met you too. M/ch TBA :)

I know! :aah: My mum just booked a hotel and only now i realized WHAT FOR am I going to Dublin! :aah::boing: Im the youngest anyways :naughty:

2 questions. About the meetup, where would a meetup take place? restaurant? somewhre else? Becouse I saw people talking about pub, id have to pass then, just wondering.

And what time are people planning to show up at Olympia?

Brilliant.

Any meet up will be in public and certainly not all in the pub.

We'll can pm our phone numbers to each other I suppose.....

Brilliant.

Any meet up will be in public and certainly not all in the pub.

We'll can pm our phone numbers to each other I suppose.....

Phone numbers might be a good idea. I tend to get confused if i dont have everything laid out perfectly straight :naughty:

Yes I remembered, was a good night and it would be lovely to see you again. :thumb_yello:

My ticket came in the mail today!:boing:

I've been to many Mika concerts but this is only the second time I've actually got my ticket in advance, I usually have to pick it up at the box office.

The first time was for the Amsterdam Westerpark concert 2008.

At least the Dutches were brave enough to send it to such a foreign country as mine!:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Mine came yesterday. I guess it's because I ordered it almost as soon as the link came on ...(right after I ordered one for Leipzig:emot-sad:)

Aw, so sad that the Leipzig gig was cancelled!:blink:

Today I got a notice i have to go to the post office morrow and get something. I think it might be the ticket :teehee:

I bet it is!:thumb_yello:

soo, anyone turning up in costumes for the show(s)? :biggrin2: or will i be the only lonely one looking like a weirdo? :teehee:

in germany, the 2 days of the dublin gigs are carnival time, and just because i'll be in such a boring country which has never heard of this fun tradition, doesn't mean i'm doing anything different than if i was at home! :shun: i'll be dressing up and throwing confetti and streamers! :bleh::roftl:

in germany, the 2 days of the dublin gigs are carnival time, and just because i'll be in such a boring country who has never heard of this fun tradition, doesn't mean i'm doing anything different than if i was at home! :shun: i'll be dressing up and throwing confetti and streamers! :bleh::roftl:

I'll definitely be dressing up. Have to go shopping for some items, though.

I made a lollipop necklace for both my friend and myself, so we'll definitely be wearing those.

Not sure where I can get a bowler hat and rainbow suspenders but I still have some time left.

soo, anyone turning up in costumes for the show(s)? :biggrin2: or will i be the only lonely one looking like a weirdo? :teehee:

in germany, the 2 days of the dublin gigs are carnival time, and just because i'll be in such a boring country which has never heard of this fun tradition, doesn't mean i'm doing anything different than if i was at home! :shun: i'll be dressing up and throwing confetti and streamers! :bleh::roftl:

I could do something with facepaint or stones, but nothing too elaborate until the later gigs, when my friend will be doing my face for me.

I'll definitely be dressing up. Have to go shopping for some items, though.

I made a lollipop necklace for both my friend and myself, so we'll definitely be wearing those.

Not sure where I can get a bowler hat and rainbow suspenders but I still have some time left.

ha, in germany you can get such stuff everywhere at the moment! :naughty: though i'm sure that also for ireland there are websites that sell costume stuff the whole year. :wink2:

LA is my dreamland for that, they have shops who sell that stuff the whole year! :wub2: here it's just the few weeks before carnival. :sad:

I could do something with facepaint or stones, but nothing too elaborate until the later gigs, when my friend will be doing my face for me.

i'll put some stones in my face as well, anyway in belfast, and if i like it, then in dublin as well. if you want i can help you (with the stones or sequins anyway, done that a few times already... - not much experience with facepaint though...), i always found it quite helpful when kanni did my sequin make-up at the german gigs, it was a lot faster than me trying that myself with a tiny mirror. :teehee:

but the main part of my costume, if everything turns out like i plan, will be a mixture between outer space AND 50s (though i have no idea whether the 50s theme will still apply for this tour... but the outer space one i'm quite sure of!) and altogether is supposed to look like mika's album artwork turned into a costume. well, i'll see whether i'll manage to turn my theroetical ideas into reality. :teehee:

I may be wearing some kind of one eye makeup if i manage to come up with one. and i got golden sequin beret and im not sure about the rest of the outfit. you wont be the only weirdo though, whatever i put on ill look like a weirdo :naughty:

No costume, I think I'll bring my pink scarf again. :naughty:

My ticket arrived today. While I was at work though - so it has to spend the weekend at the post office. :wink2:

mine too, it arrived yesterday, the time on the notification says 8:30 am... i was at home, but obviously so sound asleep (because i only went to bed at 6 am, had been out partying) that i didn't hear the door bell! :lmfao:

i'm not happy about that fact though, because unlike parcels, they don't keep letters at my local post office next door, but i have to take the bus to get to that other post office. :aah: i wonder whether they learned their orgainization skills from team mika... :fisch::naughty: