MIKA @ the O2 Academy, Sheffield

dcdeb

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an e-mail because they hadn't been able to deliver mine. And just as I posted a whiny tweet, the phone rang and they're sending them to work tomorrow! For Dublin too. But not M/ch, though the nice lady said she'll watch out for them and e-mail to arrange what's best.

I do feel odd saying that there won't be anyone home on certain days.......what if they are in cahoots with burglars? (not sandbag, it's a courier co)

Edited by Ruth

My arm might be in plaster for the gig :naughty: I've fractured my wrist :huh: We'll just have to wait and see what the nurse says on Wednesday....

Poor you.

Still if Mika signs things, he could sign your plaster. Right wrist or left?

hey

does anyone no were my magic numbers code will be on the email or tickets because i carnt find i bought them off his website as well?

please help!

thanks Alex

Gosh, I used my codes as soon as I got them - within a week of ordering the tx. I got really well up the board. I daren't look now!

I chose to print my own Sheffield tix so I did that the other day, I'm just waiting for MANCHESTER one now from Saddlebags, I got Newcastle ones though and my N/castle ones from Saddlebags today.:biggrin2: I don't know if I have already done the tix magic number thing on MS though, but then I can't find any codes or anything for them on the emails

Edited by sparkly1

I chose to print my own Sheffield tix so I did that the other day, I'm just waiting for MANCHESTER one now from Ticketmaster, I got Newcastle ones though and my N/castle ones from Saddlebags today.:biggrin2:

I like printing my own. Did you buy from Mikasounds?

Poor you.

Still if Mika signs things, he could sign your plaster. Right wrist or left?

That's very true! I'm not massive on getting anything signed by Mika, but hey, I reckon most people I know are gonna wanna sign the cast anyway, so it wouldn't really matter :teehee:

And it's my right! But *luckily* I'm left handed :biggrin2:

That's very true! I'm not massive on getting anything signed by Mika, but hey, I reckon most people I know are gonna wanna sign the cast anyway, so it wouldn't really matter :teehee:

And it's my right! But *luckily* I'm left handed :biggrin2:

Glad it's your right then :)

I'm not fussed about signings either. It was a shock when my copy of TBWKTM arrived signed. I hadn't expected that. It doesn't mean anything though.

Talking about signings...If I can I'm well lucky. But I feel sooo lucky getting to see him live !!! I've loved his music for years and, well I cannot get over the excitement. Like...

THREE WEEKS TODAY !!!! xD

Yes indeed. 3 weeks today! :)

Glad it's your right then :)

I'm not fussed about signings either. It was a shock when my copy of TBWKTM arrived signed. I hadn't expected that. It doesn't mean anything though.

I've been to the hospital today and the doctor has told me I don't need to have a cast! Good news!

Oh :D did you order it signed? Yeah, I'm with you on that...it's just a scribble that means nothing :naughty: I'm actually not too fussed about meeting him.

But if I do, then a picture with him would be nice :D

I have so many signed things by Mika now that it hardly seems worth asking him to sin anything else, I'd rather say a quick hi and tell him how much I enjoyed a particular song or something these days.

Having said that I have a couple of autographs I'll always treasure, my signed drumstick (which Marc, aka The Holy Johnny, caught got signed then gave my for Christmas) and my piano braces because Mika loved them and told me he'd sign them very carefully, his sig on the is wonderful and I got a heart and kisses too. :)

I'm gonna try and get all my tickets signed for this tour, so I can stick them up in a row with photos from the night. I think that'd look nice, and it'll be an excuse to show them off, hahaha.

As long as your parents don't see them :wink2:

As long as your parents don't see them :wink2:

Hahaha yeah I'm keeping them awaaaaaaaaay from Essex. I might put them in a big photoframe or something, try and arrange a cool sort of collage, and hide it under my bed whenever I'm home for the summer. :mf_rosetinted:

17 days !!!!

I've just given my friend a "mock" ticket inside my Mika Live DVD I've leant her to invite her to go to see him. Hopefully she'll get it lolz. As she loves him as much as me ! xD

Edit: She found the ticket in the DVD. And she said yes !!!! Hehe. She thought I left it in there for someone else at first bless.

Edited by Sam7413
Added friend's reaction.