MIKA @ O2 Academy, Glasgow

dcdeb

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but you still need to stick a tenner in it to show its working !

That's okay, I just don't want to go through the rigmarole of signing up for anything.

I can put it in my other phone:thumb_yello:

And how it goes with the priority queue ? :blink:

Because if 100 of people arriving all day long are in front of us, I'm not interesting in that...

no theres a separate queue for o2 users ... like you get at gigs sometimes when theres a vip queue

and these two queues will enter the venue at the same time ?

im not sure ... when i was queuing for go:audio i couldnt see the door , i need to ask chris who got went to see madness in dec & used the prioity queue ! christ look what happens when you`ve no credit in your o2 phone :roftl:

This really scares me... thanks to let us know...

phone loaded with credit but no reply from chris grrrr ! spoke to ashleigh she thinks the o2 queue gets in first but im gonna do more digging :thumb_yello:

I just want to clear this up - i'm with o2 but get the £15 a month bundle. Do i need to put a further tenner on it to get in??

Can you also ask if you phoen again if all members of the group have to be with o2 or can you for example get to bring a few friends even if there not o2.

They let me go in the q with 2 friends before even though they were not on o2. Don't really want to get 2 sims and top up £10 on each if its not required.

Edited by swalke52

I just want to clear this up - i'm with o2 but get the £15 a month bundle. Do i need to put a further tenner on it to get in??

Think i am just going to turn up at enarer half 5 if im not near the front i shal just try and push my way there! Look out for me i have a self designed MIKA shirt that i made myself and i will prob be wearing it haha =D

xx

no as long as it shows that you do use the phone for o2 & you dont just have an unactivated sim in your mobile !

i`ll find out more about it when i pick up my booth tickets for scouting for girls from the abc on sat :thumb_yello:

Sorry dude i edited my post can you look at it again and when you get the chance ask the o2 guys?

cheers mukka

x

im going into the abc on sat for my scouting for girls tic so i`ll be able to speak to them in person but when i went to see go:audio we both needed to be on o2 my friend wasnt so we couldnt use the other queue

here i am again as promised with an update on this priority thing ! (1) priortity queue is set up 20 mins before the doors open (2) everyone who queues for priority must be on o2 no guests (3) o2 users are let in before the normal queue

so heres the plan all people on o2 must be ready to get in that queue before anyone else unless someone can get mika or management to put a stop to it !

here i am again as promised with an update on this priority thing ! (1) priortity queue is set up 20 mins before the doors open (2) everyone who queues for priority must be on o2 no guests (3) o2 users are let in before the normal queue

so heres the plan all people on o2 must be ready to get in that queue before anyone else unless someone can get mika or management to put a stop to it !

Thanks for the update...

Honestly, I don't know what to think. No need to queue all the afternoon if people coming 20 minutes before the doors open have the front rows... Don't want to be at the back :crybaby:

Good for you girls...

Oh :( thats no good for me cause I'm picking up my ticket at the box office and you can only collect when doors open

1 week to go !

i tweeted o2 priority yesterday

@O2Priority i have a question , i bought my mika tics from mikasounds payed well over the odds i am on o2 pay as u go can i queue for mika on the 22nd of feb ? the abc o2 said i can

@cannie_be_arsed Yes, if you are an O2 customer you will be eligible for the priority queue at Mika on 22nd Feb

so no more you need to buy priority tics to use it or you need to be on an o2 contract , either get an o2 sim & top it up with 10 quid or be stuff behind the o2 users its came straight from the horses mouth !

btw rose is gonna try & talk to mika about this :thumb_yello:

Oh :( thats no good for me cause I'm picking up my ticket at the box office and you can only collect when doors open

are you sure ? my pal`s got me on the guest-list there a few times & the box-office opened 10 mins before the doors opened !

Edited by scg

1 week to go !

i tweeted o2 priority yesterday

@O2Priority i have a question , i bought my mika tics from mikasounds payed well over the odds i am on o2 pay as u go can i queue for mika on the 22nd of feb ? the abc o2 said i can

@cannie_be_arsed Yes, if you are an O2 customer you will be eligible for the priority queue at Mika on 22nd Feb

so no more you need to buy priority tics to use it or you need to be on an o2 contract , either get an o2 sim & top it up with 10 quid or be stuff behind the o2 users its came straight from the horses mouth !

btw rose is gonna try & talk to mika about this :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the update and Rose, thanks in advance :wink2:

That suckkkkks dude!

I am with o2 and im a contract but my pals are all pay as you go on another network, were students we really cant be topping up a random sim with a tenner!

So even though i am with o2 we will still have to que like everyone else, i think it would be fairer if there was no o2 priority que's

x

i dont see how all who are travelling cant just go into asda pick up a cheap o2 phone or a second hand one from somewhere .... whats another £20 ontop of what you`ve already payed to come here !

heres a phone with top-up included £15 http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/609390/nokia-1661-on-pay-as-you-go-02-for-

Edited by scg