MIKA @ O2 Academy, Newcastle

dcdeb

Does anyone know of anywhere cheap to stay in Newcastle .... I'm coming up for this but have never been to Newcastle before so haven't a clue .... somewhere near the venue would be nice .. I'll be leaving early too as am going to Birmingham the next day .... :aah:

Any help would be appreciated :boing:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of anywhere cheap to stay in Newcastle .... I'm coming up for this but have never been to Newcastle before so haven't a clue .... somewhere near the venue would be nice .. I'll be leaving early too as am going to Birmingham the next day .... :aah:

Any help would be appreciated :boing:

Ohh hun you could so stay at mine but I have a 2 bedroom flat and its kinda full already :boxed:

Hmmmmmmmmm either a travelodoge , orrrr stay in Sunderland in a travelodge .. cheaper and you can travel with us

Ohh hun you could so stay at mine but I have a 2 bedroom flat and its kinda full already :boxed:

Hmmmmmmmmm either a travelodoge , orrrr stay in Sunderland in a travelodge .. cheaper and you can travel with us

I'll look into travelodges ... I can't book anything til next month now after buying all these tickets lol ... :biggrin2:

My plan is to get to Newcastle mid day ish :thumb_yello:

Work around me , viv is around 20 -25 mins drive from me , Im right next to a tube station , 20 mins into newcastle

All very easy up here:mf_lustslow:

Ah, good she's close, so roll out of bed, bit of brekkie and get down to yours for 11am?

Freddie, do you have a spare piece of floor.... I've arranged to stay with Sparkly but if I'm going to party it's too far to get a taxi back....

exaclty waht I was thinking, guess we could all crash on Freddies floor and drive back to mine next day to pick up what may have been left behind lol I have plenty of floor space lol but it's a bit farther away from Newcaslte pft.

exaclty waht I was thinking, guess we could all crash on Freddies floor and drive back to mine next day to pick up what may have been left behind lol I have plenty of floor space lol but it's a bit farther away from Newcaslte pft.

Yes do that , dont worry I have a large spare bed and Ill make beds up

More than welcome

We are gonna party though :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Freddie 20-25 from Viv's huh? More like an hour and 20 mins! :roftl:

ANDI!!!! be fabby to see you hun!

I will be going home after the gig by some means (no way can parrrtttyyy will be spent and need rest before the other shows :sneaky2:)

If I get a lift from Vicky (Thanks for your offer Sweetie) there, then will sort something out for the way back.....prolly just call the chauffeur to come...you know how it is :roftl:

I am thinking outloud but not REALLY organising till after Christmas! :biggrin2:

Last time didn't MIKA say he had never done a show like it? the whole place rawked and it was an awesome night...EVERY PERSON there seemed to know the lyrics if not just mumbled along anyway! LOL

Love Today was outta this world...that was when the floor bounced to it's limits! :boing::boing::boing:

xx