the costume thread

hunnyangel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

those costumes wouldn't be difficult to make , let me know if you need help :wink2:

waouh,thanks patricia ;)

i'll think about warm for this winter:naughty:

bttw,is someone saw this on festival this summer??

seams to be really..strange!

see it:

http://www.morphsuits.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MORPH

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

i was thinking of wearing this dress next concert

condom_dress_kerri_gallery.jpg i think i'll feel very save in it :roftl:

:lmfao: that's so what i'm gonna go in :lmfao:

thanks for the help guys, i'm made, it's just trying to find something my mum would actually dress in without me tyeing her up and forcing it on her :roftl:

I dressed up as a lollipopgirl last year (before I actually were a lollipop girl:teehee:)

I think there are some pics in my sig, with me IN the dress, but here it is:biggrin2:

I remember that Yasmine couldnt believe that someone actually took time to sew a copy of the lollipop girl dress, with sequins all over:wub2:

74260_1203253346.jpg

I dressed up as a lollipopgirl last year (before I actually were a lollipop girl:teehee:)

I think there are some pics in my sig, with me IN the dress, but here it is:biggrin2:

I remember that Yasmine couldnt believe that someone actually took time to sew a copy of the lollipop girl dress, with sequins all over:wub2:

74260_1203253346.jpg

i love that dress , actually more than the original lollypop dresses , i just love sequins

this is what i wore it my first concert: 169101442_5_-fBn.jpg

this is from the second: mikajurk.jpg

and this is from my third concert: 019-2.jpg

and right now i'm working on some new dresses for next year , i need to make 4 so i'll be busy for a while

OMG These are wonderful!!!!! :shocked::wub2::wub2:

what to talk about costume??

ok,i was:

a golden girl(ok,just some golden dresses and jewellery),an angel,a demon,the santa claus wife,and(the great moment for me:going alone on stage with that...)a bavarian:aah:

what's more?don't rememebr for the moment,but it's enough for the moment,no?:naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: What, in lederhosen and everything? Or the dress? Either way, that cracks me up :roftl:

I wore a pair of striped fluorescent blue-and-orange jeans, a t-shirt with owls on it, pink braces, pink Converse, and a pair of deelybopper antennae. :roftl:

Well this is what I did before

m_3c05e6b464040eb451e2b892ffbcb3f5.jpg

And for the next gigs, I'm going to be a Golden Astronaut. Can't show you a pic yet, not got it sorted yet, but when I do I'll get it on here.

Well this is what I did before

m_3c05e6b464040eb451e2b892ffbcb3f5.jpg

And for the next gigs, I'm going to be a Golden Astronaut. Can't show you a pic yet, not got it sorted yet, but when I do I'll get it on here.

i love that costume!! must have been hot to wear during the gigs:roftl:

I'm thinking about making some dresses, I need to ask my stepmother to help me though:roftl:

hehehe, mum says i should wear a dress...

but really i'd look stupid, and i know that's the point but someone's gotta draw the line! i can't ever look good in a dress and i think that is a proven fact :lmfao:

i bet you'd look amazing! x

hehehe, mum says i should wear a dress...

but really i'd look stupid, and i know that's the point but someone's gotta draw the line! i can't ever look good in a dress and i think that is a proven fact :lmfao:

i bet you'd look amazing! x

Shadap! I'm sure you'll look good!:sneaky2:

i can't believe how amazing those dresses are :shocked:

do you guys either have the patterns for or have a site where i can nab a few designs? they're amazing!!

thanks for the help guys, your all ace!!

i also drew my own patterns , if thats to difficult maybe you can buy a pattern somewhere for a dress you like and then use your imagination.

:lmfao: :lmfao: What, in lederhosen and everything? Or the dress? Either way, that cracks me up :roftl:

I wore a pair of striped fluorescent blue-and-orange jeans, a t-shirt with owls on it, pink braces, pink Converse, and a pair of deelybopper antennae. :roftl:

great!

and for me,yes,it was when i was in dusseldorf,really the good fancy dresse,no?:biggrin2:

i love that costume!! must have been hot to wear during the gigs:roftl:

love it too,and perfect for winter gigs:naughty:

and patricia and mozarella,it's all AMAZING!!!:wub2: