2009 - TV: Mika on "Tout le Monde en Parle"

dcdeb

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

back from the taping! A huge thanks to the Ticketfairy, Deb and Guylaine who happened to be online at the right time! :huglove:

Can't say much... They made us sing confidentility forms valid until sunday 10 pm.

We entered the studio after the first 2 interviews (the Montreal hockey team owner and a writer from Montreal). They made us spit in pairs to make us fit in the crowd.

Mika came 5th. He stayed for the 6th interviews (Yan Martel writer of Life of Pi). He was fricking handsome as usual. Quite tired tho. Nothing really new in the interview exept bits about the new gigs. Yasmine was backstage. I think he noticed us and he definitely recognized Véro (sunshine931).

He left before the end of the show so we didn't met him but we managed to cheer for him and that was why we wanted so much to be in the crowd.

back from the taping! A huge thanks to the Ticketfairy, Deb and Guylaine who happened to be online at the right time! :huglove:

Can't say much... They made us sing confidentility forms valid until sunday 10 pm.

We entered the studio after the first 2 interviews (the Montreal hockey team owner and a writer from Montreal). They made us spit in pairs to make us fit in the crowd.

Mika came 5th. He stayed for the 6th interviews (Yan Martel writer of Life of Pi). He was fricking handsome as usual. Quite tired tho. Nothing really new in the interview exept bits about the new gigs. Yasmine was backstage. I think he noticed us and he definitely recognized Véro (sunshine931).

He left before the end of the show so we didn't met him but we managed to cheer for him and that was why we wanted so much to be in the crowd.

That's awesome!!! :biggrin2:

I'm so glad you could be there for him. :wub2:

I come back from the taping! I'm so happy! :aah: It's 1h00 AM in the morning and I have to be at work for 7h00 AM so I need to go to bed.... but I really want to say thank you to the MFC and the Mika team, i don't realise I saw Mika, it's like a dream... :blush-anim-cl: I will write more tomorrow morning. Good night!

Thanks for the report!! :thumb_yello: So it was a really short notice for you? This was SO nice thing from him to do :wub2: He must have been really happy to see you in the audience :wub2: No wonder if he looked tired, so much traveling lately!

:shocked: had i known i was going there tonight, i don't think i could have worked all day! :naughty:

when we got there, the taping of the show had already started, but thank god, not mika! we ended up watching the show from another room & during a break, they came to get us. we were introduced to the crowd as the Mika Fan Club :thumb_yello:

as danie mentioned, we signed a confidentiality agreement, so we can't talk about what was mentioned on the show. although the questions were pretty much the usual ones & the usual answers. the interview lasted about 15 minutes and he did well. :wub2:

Mika looked handsome! i love his smile! i forgot how tall he is! :teehee: his clothes were great & he had white louboutin shoes on.

we got smiles from Mika, as we seemed to be the only ones who knew the words to his songs.

he left before the end of the show as he was jetlagged. we stayed for the remainder of the taping so we didn't get to speak to him.

i'm still on cloud no. 9 !!! :blush-anim-cl:

Woooaaaahhh!!!!!

A huge thanks to the people who made this possible!!! My day was heading to be a craptastic one after a craptastic night (the joys of pregnancy nausea) but wow did it end well!!!

What can I say that hasn't already been said?? nothing really the girls summed it up very well!!!

We had a really great time, and so happy that we were there so that he had fans in the place to cheer him on. This Québec's most popular talk show, it's VEEEEERYYY popular and people make reservations to go almost a year in advance. And when you sign up to go, you don't even know who the guests are gonna be. We were SO freaking lucky to be there!!!

I think he was happy to see a few people sing along to the new songs when they played bits of them and apparently he recognised me when he saw me but I didn't see it, I was looking in another direction when it happened!

He did seem quite tired but nevertheless very interested in Yan Martel's interview and seemed happy to be here.

Once again a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thanks to those who made this possible, what a GREAT way to end the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday from 8 to 10 pm. It's available after on the website: http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions/tout_le_monde_en_parle/saison6/

OK, so maybe I'll move this thread on the calendar so we remember to

watch/record! :thumb_yello:

i'm still on cloud no. 9 !!! :blush-anim-cl:

Awww, guy! I'm so thrilled it worked out! So the taping had already

started when you got there?! Geez, it couldn't have been any more

last-minute, could it? :shocked:

But all's well that ends well! :biggrin2:

Glad you had a great time girls. Thanks for the reports!

I was so excited to hear that Mika wanted to use his guest places for MFCers. :wub2:

I know -- that was just about the best part. :wub2:

Wow I'm tired this morning, we went to bed quite late!! But you know what... I don't care!!! It was worth it!

Yay! So last minute - but you girls made it! FAB! :clap:

The last-minuteness of it all and the unexpectedness made it all the more special!!!

Glad you had a great time girls. Thanks for the reports!

I was so excited to hear that Mika wanted to use his guest places for MFCers. :wub2:

He's such a sweetie :wub2:

OK, so maybe I'll move this thread on the calendar so we remember to

watch/record! :thumb_yello:

Awww, guy! I'm so thrilled it worked out! So the taping had already

started when you got there?! Geez, it couldn't have been any more

last-minute, could it? :shocked:

But all's well that ends well! :biggrin2:

I know -- that was just about the best part. :wub2:

yes, it had already started. we had to sit in a different room to watch it on tv until they had a break & let us in.

thank god we didn't miss mika! can you imagine????

at the security, they took about 15-20 minutes (if not more, cuz claudine & vero got there before danie & i) to let us in. they couldn't find our contact, but they seem to all have our names/Mika fan club but the person with our guesspass was MIA. after a while, they let us in anyways. and everywhere we went from there, they knew we were there for Mika and that we were the Mika Fan Club :naughty: they were actually very nice to us.

i think mika won a few hearts. at one point, mika had to change seat & some girl in the audience said "mika can come sit over here with me" :naughty: (and i swear it wasn't vero, claudine, danie & i !!! :lmfao:

yes, it had already started. we had to sit in a different room to watch it on tv until they had a break & let us in.

thank god we didn't miss mika! can you imagine????

at the security, they took about 15-20 minutes (if not more, cuz claudine & vero got there before danie & i) to let us in. they couldn't find our contact, but they seem to all have our names/Mika fan club but the person with our guesspass was MIA. after a while, they let us in anyways. and everywhere we went from there, they knew we were there for Mika and that we were the Mika Fan Club :naughty: they were actually very nice to us.

i think mika won a few hearts. at one point, mika had to change seat & some girl in the audience said "mika can come sit over here with me" :naughty: (and i swear it wasn't vero, claudine, danie & i !!! :lmfao:

That bit made me LOL :lmfao: Seriously now though, I'm so happy for you girls. What an experience!! And knowing that the initiative came from him is just so :wub2:

Thanks Guylainem :wub2:

I understood just "David Beckham" :blink::roftl:

i don't have speakers but i remember it was about a survey in the UK and half of the people wanted to be like David Beckham and the other half like Mika. Mika thought it was a joke, but they assured him it was a real survey.

Mika said "who answered those questions? my fan club?" :roftl: