• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions/tout_le_monde_en_parle/saison6/

full translation of the clip:

Interviewer:

Since you are now a celebrity, the medias question you about your sexual orientation and you refuse to label yourself. Is it a burden to have a label or you haven't made your choice yet.

Mika:

I think it's true, yes, i haven't made a choice yet. I also think that there is a way to discuss sexuality without labels. Although i am now talking from a previledge standpoint, it's easy for an artist like me to say something like that. But i do realise that for someone who is 13 years old at school and having his face punched is different. That was me at some point. For now, this is what i believe in.

Interviewer:

I am quoting you: If you are a young boy of 16 years old, unsure about your sexuality, give yourself the freedom to discover.

Mika:

Exactly

Interviewer:

But at the same time, you wrote the song Lollipop to advise your young sister to take her time before having sexual relations

Mika:

Yeah! (self note i love his smile when he says that :teehee:)

*plays song Lollipop for the audience*

Interviewer:

So if i understand this properly, a 16 years old guy can give himself the freedom to discover his sexuality, but hands off your sister?

Mika:

Yes! but not with my sister!!!! Never Never!! I am very protective!

Interviewer:

Yes, but that is a double standard!

Mika:

Yes, but i'm half lebanese, so i am allowed to be protective!

Interviewer:

As per a survey done with 3000 UK children between 5 and 11 years old, they no longer wish to become doctors, vets or teachers, but now dream of being David Beckham & Mika

Mika:

Really? Who said that?

Interviewer:

A survey

Another guest:

A survey done with children

Interviewer:

A survey should never be questioned.

Do you also imagine yourself as David Beckham?

Mika:

hahaha! Well in a way it would be nice to be David Beckham, he is good looking, talented and has a long career.

Interviewer:

But it is nice to know that children chose your joyfulness, your crazyness and your imagination to identify themselves

Mika:

As a matter of fact, it is very flattering. It makes me happy, it's the first time i hear of this survey. Thank you! Thank you for making up this survey! I never heard of it! If it's true, it's very flattering

Interviewer:

Yes yes it's true!

Another guest:

The survey was done with 6 people!

Mika:

From my Fan Club! (self note: :wub2:)

i'm kidding!

Merci awww :wub2: :wub2: est vraiment beau :wub2:

Interviewer:

Since you are now a celebrity, the medias question you about your sexual orientation and you refuse to label yourself. Is it a burden to have a label or you haven't made your choice yet.

Mika:

I think it's true, yes, i haven't made a choice yet. I also think that there is a way to discuss sexuality without labels. Although i am now talking from a previledge standpoint, it's easy for an artist like me to say something like that. But i do realise that for someone who is 13 years old at school and having his face punched is different. That was me at some point. For now, this is what i believe in.

Interviewer:

I am quoting you: If you are a young boy of 16 years old, unsure about your sexuality, give yourself the freedom to discover.

Mika:

Exactly

Interviewer:

But at the same time, you wrote the song Lollipop to advise your young sister to take her time before having sexual relations

Mika:

Interviewer:

So if i understand this properly, a 16 years old guy can give himself the freedom to discover his sexuality, but hands off your sister?

Mika:

Interviewer:

Mika:

Interviewer:

As per a survey done with 3000 UK children between 5 and 11 years old, they no longer wish to become doctors, vets or teachers, but now dream of being David Beckham & Mika

Mika:

Really? Who said that?

Interviewer:

A survey

Another guest:

Interviewer:

Mika:

hahaha! Well in a way it would be nice to be David Beckham, he is good looking, talented and has a long career.

Interviewer:

But it is nice to know that children chose your joyfulness, your crazyness and your imagination to identify themselves

Mika:

As a matter of fact, it is very flattering. It makes me happy, it's the first time i hear of this survey. Thank you! Thank you for making up this survey! I never heard of it! If it's true, it's very flattering

Interviewer:

Yes yes it's true!

Another guest:

Mika:

i'm kidding!

grazie! :blush-anim-cl:....thank you, Guylaine! :flowers2:

didn't see you guys on it though :bleh:

yeah I managed to see myself for like 1 second... lol

Thank you!!! He's so cute :wub2: Can't wait to see the rest of the interview :aah:

Is it the wife of Guy Laliberté who sits next to him?

yep, Claudia Barila. when he was being interviewed, I was in the audience behind him so all I saw was the back of his head, and I found it funny how him and Claudia Barila had the same hair :roftl:

From The Gazette

http://communities.canada.com/montrealgazette/blogs/showbiz/archive/2009/10/09/molson-mika-martel-set-for-tout-le-monde-en-parle.aspx

Molson, Mika, Martel set for Tout le monde en parle

By Brendan Kelly Fri, Oct 9 2009 COMMENTS(0) Showbiz Chez Nous

Filed under: Claudia Barila, Yann Martel, Mika, Geoff Molson

Looks to be a fab edition of Tout le monde en parle this Sunday on Radio-Canada Television. Show will kick-off with host Guy A. Lepage chatting with new Montreal Canadiens owner Geoff Molson, in a rare in-depth interview. Then the always-entertaining Renée-Claude Brazeau will be in the hot seat to talk about her hit dramedy La galère (and also maybe fact she has four kids from four different dads).

(Mika on the set of Tout le monde en parle during show's taping Thursday night. Courtesy of Radio-Canada.)

Then it's on to Frédéric Beigbeder. He is the French ad executive who ran into trouble for drug use/abuse in France, and whose novel, 99 francs, was turned into the real cool hit movie of the same name. Also on the guest-list is former model Claudia Barila, who also just happens to be the wife of that zillionaire Cirque du Soleil founder and sometime astronaut Guy Laliberté. Cooler still, Euro pop star of the moment Mika will be there.

Maybe the most interesting of the bunch is former Montrealer and prize-winning novelist Yann Martel. He will be talking about the fable he has written at Laliberté's request and also why he thinks Prime Minister Harper should be reading more books. Last but not least, hot-shot chef, cookbook author and TV host Louis-François Marcotte will be dropping in to bust a few myths about men in the kitchen.

You know what? It sounds like a blast and I know what I'll be doing Sunday at 8 at the cottage. How about you?

- Brendan Kelly

yep, Claudia Barila. when he was being interviewed, I was in the audience behind him so all I saw was the back of his head, and I found it funny how him and Claudia Barila had the same hair :roftl:

:naughty:

Did you know if he stay there during all the show or if he leave after his interview?

:naughty:

Did you know if he stay there during all the show or if he leave after his interview?

he stayed for one more interview, then he said goodbye, that he was jetlagged and left. when he was leaving he passed behind me & i saw him give the thumbs up to his sister who was waiting for him, meaning they could leave now. :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the DL - link. But I can´t see the vid. Only the half of the screen shows Mika, the other half is only different colours. I´m the only one with that issue?
what program do u use to watch it?

i use VLC (mac)

for AVI files I use Windows Media Player and for FLV files I use the realplayer. I have some difficulties with AVI files, some of them I can only hear.

Sometimes my friend changes the Avi files into FLV and then its o.k., but now she has no time.

Interviewer:

Mika:

Interviewer:

Mika:

Exactly

Interviewer:

Mika:

Interviewer:

Mika:

Interviewer:

Mika:

Interviewer:

Mika:

Really? Who said that?

Interviewer:

A survey

Another guest:

Interviewer:

Mika:

Interviewer:

Mika:

Interviewer:

Yes yes it's true!

Another guest:

Mika:

i'm kidding!

Mwahahahah at the last answer:roftl:

He's looking great again:naughty: