TV: Mika on Australian Idol

dcdeb

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes :roftl:

Yay! I didn't think of looking until you said something and I was paused a few seconds before 2:57. I'll have to re-watch and see if he appears a few more times before then. He doesn't look thrilled. Poor guy, Mika finally goes back there and they're separated by glass. :aah:

I still want to know what's with that guy with the patrol boat sign.

Yay! I didn't think of looking until you said something and I was paused a few seconds before 2:57. I'll have to re-watch and see if he appears a few more times before then. He doesn't look thrilled. Poor guy, Mika finally goes back there and they're separated by glass. :aah:

I still want to know what's with that guy with the patrol boat sign.

When the hosts are introducing him before Rain, you see him standing behind them :naughty:

OMG IT IS :kachinga:

I just tweeted him that I saw him on TV. :naughty:

When the hosts are introducing him before Rain, you see him standing behind them :naughty:

Ooh I didn't see the second video yet! I got caught up in the Australian Idol one. When that girl screamed at Mika I thought she was giving him the middle finger. :lmfao:

Okay, I just started the second video and I can't stop laughing! He's the ONLY one behind the hosts that we can see and he's holding up his camera. :lmao::lmfao:

I can't wait to pick on him for this. :teehee:

Ooh I didn't see the second video yet! I got caught up in the Australian Idol one. When that girl screamed at Mika I thought she was giving him the middle finger. :lmfao:

Okay, I just started the second video and I can't stop laughing! He's the ONLY one behind the hosts that we can see and he's holding up his camera. :lmao::lmfao:

SAME! :teehee:

God, this thread is like Twinz are us! :lmfao:

:pinkbow::pinkbow:

Did you see D as well? :teehee:

You mean DC? He appears in the background of the Rain video right at the start while the announcers are talking too.

Edit...while I was checking it, you all posted the same info.

FAIL.

Yeah, I texted him. :naughty:

I know, I know! So funny :roftl:

SAME! :teehee:

God, this thread is like Twinz are us! :lmfao:

:pinkbow::pinkbow:

I guess you're not on my Twitter because on mine I'm the only one freaking out about him being on tv. :naughty:

What else has happened in this thread that people have done at the same time?

You mean DC? He appears in the background of the Rain video right at the start while the announcers are talking too.

Edit...while I was checking it, you all posted the same info.

FAIL.

Hey at last you tired! :naughty:

Yeah, I texted him. :naughty:

I know, I know! So funny :roftl:

I wish I could text him. He tried texting me before but my cell never got them. :( He told me not to answer then tried calling to see if calls would at least go through and they did. I couldn't answer anyway because I was unsure if my cell would charge me a lot for out of country calls. My family and I are going to have to get new phones before Dec 3rd since the service we were with got bought out by AT&T. Hopefully that phone will be able to text him.

P.S. I love that he's just standing there chewing gum too. I wonder how many people watched him instead of the hosts. :teehee:

I guess you're not on my Twitter because on mine I'm the only one freaking out about him being on tv. :naughty:

What else has happened in this thread that people have done at the same time?

Hey at last you tired! :naughty:

I wish I could text him. He tried texting me before but my cell never got them. :( He told me not to answer then tried calling to see if calls would at least go through and they did. I couldn't answer anyway because I was unsure if my cell would charge me a lot for out of country calls. My family and I are going to have to get new phones before Dec 3rd since the service we were with got bought out by AT&T. Hopefully that phone will be able to text him.

P.S. I love that he's just standing there chewing gum too. I wonder how many people watched him instead of the hosts. :teehee:

Me and Nono talked about bedazzline the eye patch, me on twitter, her on here. :teehee:

Does anyone have a link and/or download of the televised version of his Australian Idol performances - as opposed to that one clip from the crowd, as lovely as it is?

I saw one about six hours ago but seems it's been pulled from YouTube already. :sneaky2:

I knew that would happen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?moftzgth0mu should at least get you a crappy DL of it.

I knew that would happen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?moftzgth0mu should at least get you a crappy DL of it.

I just uploaded a video file of Mika's performance on Australian Idol - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRVTMX6M

I've also got his Sunrise/Morning Show appearances on my laptop, but I'll upload them tomorrow.

Enjoy

many thanks! :thumb_yello: