• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jee I wouldn't have bought it even if it was 80 pounds :shocked:

You can also see it here in his room turn page 27

http://digital.spin.com

Yah it's time he does an MTV Cribs episode:mf_rosetinted:

"Yo yo yo MTV! This is Mikaaaa, welcome to ma crib! Over there in da corner ya see ma babeh, ma Fiat 500 called Gaga, like totally not referring to ma BFF, then above my kingsize bed where all da magic happens *winks* ya see ma 700 pound flag with thangs on it, it's super hot. Moving ooonnn, thuurrr on ma toy theatre ya see the underwear I like wore in my We Are Gawlden video, it's supah hot and when I get into financial trouble becuzzz I bought too many awesome flags, I will like sell it on Ebaaay and like all the fangurls and boys will wanna buy it and then I will make enooouuugghhh moneeh to buy like a King Deal at Burger King, but I like never go there because I'm like a vegetarian, but I eat like meat, but I can becuuuss I am Mika yo yo! Well this was ma criiiibb now get ooouuuttt or I will send ma tawys after yooouu bitses!"

Are there more photos of his apartment? Does he really live in the basement of his parents house in London? That would be a pretty pricey piece of real estate. I'm assuming his family is financially well-off?

Yes well, they are actually part of the mob. His father is the head of the Penniman clan, one of the 5 biggest maffia families in London. But he never talks about it, because he doesn't want to be like that. I remember one time, we were standing outside waiting for him to come out, he was near me and John whispered something in his ear and he shook his head and said: "That's my family John, not me"

And in a recent interview he said he sometimes buys jeans for low prizes.

He'd better use the signed MFC-flag if he wants original design!:wink2:

Well, if he buys jeans for free, lots of other things are expensive. Check out the price of his watches or that X shirt.

Yes well, they are actually part of the mob. His father is the head of the Penniman clan, one of the 5 biggest maffia families in London. But he never talks about it, because he doesn't want to be like that. I remember one time, we were standing outside waiting for him to come out, he was near me and John whispered something in his ear and he shook his head and said: "That's my family John, not me"

:lmfao:

Oh, Ingie, being 18 doesn't change a thing, does it?:naughty:

Well, if he buys jeans for free, lots of other things are expensive. Check out the price of his watches or that X shirt.

Oh, he works his butt out, he deserves all the good things in life, affordable or not...

We all spare in some things to get some other expensive ones...

Other celebrities have much more excentric and expensive tastes...:thumb_yello:

Oh, he works his butt out, he deserves all the good things in life, affordable or not...

We all spare in some things to get some other expensive ones...

Other celebrities have much more excentric and expensive tastes...:thumb_yello:

I know, I know...it's not like I hate the man for owning expensive things. I guess that's just the way it is. :naughty:

I know, I know...it's not like I hate the man for owning expensive things. I guess that's just the way it is. :naughty:

We were wishing we were lucky like him...:mf_rosetinted:

Blame it on the price of watches and Walter Breinderungderookderock's T shirts!:naughty:

I like to type this guys name, i make it up everytime...:roftl:

I did find a shot of Mika on his bed in Spin magazine though surrounded by all kinds of cool stuff (except me which would have been really cool).

The only thing the flag makes me think of is..."Do you have a flag?"

Since he does I guess he can feel free to take over the world.

I did find a shot of Mika on his bed in Spin magazine though surrounded by all kinds of cool stuff (except me which would have been really cool).

The only thing the flag makes me think of is..."Do you have a flag?"

Since he does I guess he can feel free to take over the world.

That's soooo 2008!:mf_rosetinted:

That has already been done...

He's trying to conquer DA SPACE NOW...:biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19099&highlight=picture+captions&page=21

"Yo yo yo MTV! This is Mikaaaa, welcome to ma crib! Over there in da corner ya see ma babeh, ma Fiat 500 called Gaga, like totally not referring to ma BFF, then above my kingsize bed where all da magic happens *winks* ya see ma 700 pound flag with thangs on it, it's super hot. Moving ooonnn, thuurrr on ma toy theatre ya see the underwear I like wore in my We Are Gawlden video, it's supah hot and when I get into financial trouble becuzzz I bought too many awesome flags, I will like sell it on Ebaaay and like all the fangurls and boys will wanna buy it and then I will make enooouuugghhh moneeh to buy like a King Deal at Burger King, but I like never go there because I'm like a vegetarian, but I eat like meat, but I can becuuuss I am Mika yo yo! Well this was ma criiiibb now get ooouuuttt or I will send ma tawys after yooouu bitses!"

*visualises Mika in that silver get up someone photoshopped him wearing ages ago*

ahahaha! Love it!

Or worse, dearest...:mf_rosetinted:

:huglove:

Possible:aah:

*visualises Mika in that silver get up someone photoshopped him wearing ages ago*

ahahaha! Love it!

I dunno whatcha heard about meeee, but you can't get a lollipop outta me, gonna let no perks you can see, cuz Ima Mikafying P.I.M.P:mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...
Is that how much it is?

Their website doesn't tell you, you have to ask for a price list.

And you know what they say..... if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it! :blink::wink2:

:roftl:

Just the style! Love you!

I like how he has the flag design based on the Union Jack and the Union Jack wrapped round his face in the WAG video.

I'm glad.

He always claims to be an outsider, but he wouldn't have those icons around him if he didn't feel to some extent British; in spite of what he said on Radio 4.

We were wishing we were lucky like him...:mf_rosetinted:

It really is him if he sings money in my bank.

There must be plenty....

..... unless he did a deal....

i) he borrowed the stuff

or

ii) he got it cheap because it was going to be in the shots.