Mika cakes for sale

Droopsy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some!!!!!!

They're actually amazingly gorgeous. Lemon flavoured and wonderful. I felt proper geeky going into the shop and saying 'have you got any Mika cakes?' LOL but still they did. And they all looked mega good.

I ate one earlier and I'm going to have another one now. And then bedtime.

dsc00046w.jpg

dsc00047n.jpg

p1010540v.jpg

Edited by Jazzy

I bought some!!!!!!

They're actually amazingly gorgeous. Lemon flavoured and wonderful. I felt proper geeky going into the shop and saying 'have you got any Mika cakes?' LOL but still they did. And they all looked mega good.

dsc00047y.jpg

dsc00046hf.jpg

p1010540v.jpg

Looking at those has made me hungry again! :shocked::biggrin2:

I bought some!!!!!!

dsc00046w.jpg

dsc00047n.jpg

p1010540v.jpg

isn't it so tempting to just buy the whole lot? Wish it were cheaper and I would have :naughty: Even my mum has decided that she wants to eat my precious cupcakes :shun: Which shop did you go to?

isn't it so tempting to just buy the whole lot? Wish it were cheaper and I would have :naughty: Even my mum has decided that she wants to eat my precious cupcakes :shun: Which shop did you go to?

I went to the one in Grays Inn Road. They were sooooo nice. All lined up on the counter I just wanted to sweep them all into a bag and leg it.

But I paid for them cos I'm a good girl who doesn't shoplift. :naughty:

The picture of the two on my laptop was taken about 10 minutes ago, and they survived a pretty manic All American Rejects gig. I'm impressed! I'm gonna save my last one for the train back up north tomorrow. Hopefully it'll make me feel better about having to be up at 5am.

I went to the one in Grays Inn Road. They were sooooo nice. All lined up on the counter I just wanted to sweep them all into a bag and leg it.

But I paid for them cos I'm a good girl who doesn't shoplift. :naughty:

The picture of the two on my laptop was taken about 10 minutes ago, and they survived a pretty manic All American Rejects gig. I'm impressed! I'm gonna save my last one for the train back up north tomorrow. Hopefully it'll make me feel better about having to be up at 5am.

That's exactly what I felt like doing :roftl: Hmm, I guess I'm just going to have to go back in there to buy some more :aah:

Wow they're tasty AND durable, so worth the money :naughty: I may have to eat my last 2 at uni today. Show them off a bit to everyone first :fisch:

Oops! I bought six cakes! But I was so hungry on the tube on the way home, I now only have five... I ate "Mika", and may possibly eat a "Toy Boy" next...:licks_lips:

6!!! OMG!! I wish I had 6, I ate my last one a little while ago. :sad:

The Mika one was the first one I ate as well. And boy does he taste good. :naughty:

Ok...here is MY cake...the one I have spent 2 hours on decorating... :biggrin2:

STEP 1:

24102009955.jpg

STEP 2:

24102009956.jpg

STEP 3:

24102009958.jpg

FINAL STEP:

24102009963.jpg

24102009964.jpg

And these are the schemes...

24102009957.jpg

Bianca, it's the most fantastic cake I've ever seen! :mf_lustslow:

Congrats! :huglove:

:lol3:

It had lemon cream, chocolate cream and whipped cream on top ;) The decoration is made out of coconut! :biggrin2:

Sounds awful but it was very good!

Doesn't sound awful at all! Except for the coconut, can't see/smell let alone taste that :roftl: But it looked gorgeous!