Mika cakes for sale

Droopsy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody here who is artistic & talented - which there are quite a few MFCers here who are both - should make these cake designs into charms & give them to Mika on a chain of some sort??!!??

Could someone do that or is anyone interested in doing that??

Or maybe it isn't as good an idea as it sounded in my head?? Hahaha!

Great idea! I have some clay that I made Mika Bearmans of. That's good for cakes as well and I would love to try something like that. :biggrin2: Since I can't get the real cakes. :sneaky2:

LOL awww Dan. Maybe this is Mika's way of making more money since he spent loads at the pub and shizz :naughty::roftl:

Sneaky, sneaky!

Yeah maybe :naughty: he's great at catching out the suckers :aah:

Just send the remainder over to me... :wink2:

Haha, they're too pretty to send away :teehee:

they looks like frosted lemon bars, from the website: which is NOT good in my case.. :teehee: I hope this is marzipan or smt. :wub2:

I wonder if they'll still be for sale beg. of dec. when I'm there. :biggrin2:

I asked them how long they'd be on sale for and they had no clue. One of them said they'd see how well they cakes sold and the other guessed they'd be on sale til the end of this month.

:wub2:ld8e7

ha! just found out my mom's friend is a conditor- and she works with the suger pastry (the thing used to make the pretty design on the cakes and cupcakes) and with my super molding skills (yeah right :naughty:) and her life time knowledge of it, we will make an attempt to redo some of those... and more :das:

Oh Jenny why must you make me jealous of you and Sarah every time you post on here or comment me on facebook? He looks SO good in that picture and he's all smiley!!

*envy*

Lol, i still giggle when i see the picture

I didn't get to buy any cake today, i spent the day measuring and surveying the ceiling of an empty office building (fun NOT) knowing there was a shop selling lovely mika cakes less than 10 minutes away and i couldnt get there!! I will try again tomorrow to buy some.

Edited by jenny_pico

Have we got a shop in the north east ? weally?:shocked:

yes Freddie but you really MUST keep up lol, I have been talking about the WAG cake I made for Vix's unbirthday this year,(I posted a pic of it earlier) and the edible glittery I bought at a shop nearby to make the cake golden and glittery pfft:teehee:

thanks, danika. :wink2: so sad, I'll be there in dec. :boxed:

are they for sale in all of their shops or in a specific one? I saw the addresses on the website.

You're welcome :thumb_yello:

I'm not 100% sure but I think they do have them in their other shops :wink2: I'll probably end up going to their other shops to check anyway :naughty:

Darnit! I'd love to have just ONE of those!

Norway is so uncool :mf_rosetinted::sneaky2:

I don't think I would've eaten them anyways.. I'd find a way to keep them "fresh" and have them in my room for all to see!

They are so beautiful! :swoon:

Edited by Shireling

I'm gonna design my bday party cake as a TBWKTM one...erm...perhaps like that face on the cd you know? I'm gonna look for something to do it with! :lol3: I have pretty good results in what designing cakes is concerned...I'm really eager to get one for my bday and if I can't buy an original one, I may aswell make it myself! :biggrin2:

Wish me luck: pics after my bday! :lol3: