Mika cakes for sale

Droopsy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i woulden't be able to eat it..im allergic to eggs *cries* :boxed:... but do u think it will still be out in march?? for my bday?:wub2::teehee:

Hope so. My birthday is at the end of April so maybe I can get them to ship a cake over to me. :wub2:

Is it really such cakes are tasty? So it is a lot of paints... I perceive it as toys. Are usual such bright cakes ?

I personally don't like those kinds of cakes, fondant icing isn't my cup of tea... I prefer ganache or butter cream :teehee:

but they look so pretty :fangurl:

I personally don't like those kinds of cakes, fondant icing isn't my cup of tea... I prefer ganache or butter cream :teehee:

but they look so pretty :fangurl:

Means, it refers to as "fondant"... I thought, it is мarzipan:blink:

Means, it refers to as "fondant"... I thought, it is мarzipan:blink:

I think it would be fondant icing, marzipan is used for cakes as well, but these cakes have this shiny gloss so that's why I think it's fondant :thumb_yello:

Oh plus, on their site they mention fondant icing:thumb_yello:

Tho we can't know for sure of course looking at a pic. To tell you the truth I don't like marzipan either :teehee:

I wonder what flavour the cakes are, and what filling they have

Ok, i know what this is all about...

Big Girls are now soooo 2007, he can't use them anymore on shows...

But he now needs fans to get dressed on those Mubbins suits...

And he needs chubby fans...

This guy's tricky...

I think it would be fondant icing, marzipan is used for cakes as well, but these cakes have this shiny gloss so that's why I think it's fondant :thumb_yello:

Oh plus, on their site they mention fondant icing:thumb_yello:

Tho we can't know for sure of course looking at a pic. To tell you the truth I don't like marzipan either :teehee:

I wonder what flavour the cakes are, and what filling they have

I like marzipan, but I do not see it on wide sale).

Shortcake dough or biscuit and jam, I think). It has longer storage. I would put whipped cream, the boiled condensed milk or soft caramel and bilberry jam:wub2:

This guy's tricky...

Sure looks like the boy has a plan!:sneaky2:

This guy's tricky...

The guys a feeder :naughty:

And ANYWAY.... he is such a copy cat he got the idea of making cakes off ME of course he did :wink2: seeeee I made this in July for my daughter Vix's UNbirthday, and it really did GLITTER (edible glitter, I was well chuffed lol).

gliterybdaycake.jpg

The guys a feeder :naughty:

And ANYWAY.... he is such a copy cat he got the idea of making cakes off ME of course he did :wink2: seeeee I made this in July for my daughter Vix's UNbirthday, and it really did GLITTER (edible glitter, I was well chuffed lol).

gliterybdaycake.jpg

Yay, massive cake, Sparks,:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow: he def stole your idea!:shocked::naughty:

Edible glitter?!! I've never heard of that before!

yup cake shop and even a craft shop had some :thumb_yello: all different colurs too but I got GOLD of course lol.

That is awesome! I need to keep that in mind. I want to make a cake sometime and cover it with glitter and have people think I put actual glitter on it. I just want to see the baffled look on their face. :teehee::naughty: