Mika cakes for sale

Droopsy

OMG Emma your sig.

It's so true, I've got the middle section of that picture as my desktop and I can't look at it for longer than 5 seconds without giggling madly.

And I have to look away as well because I feel odd looking for too long.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Emma your sig.

It's so true, I've got the middle section of that picture as my desktop and I can't look at it for longer than 5 seconds without giggling madly.

And I have to look away as well because I feel odd looking for too long.

Haha!

I was just randomly getting Mika pictures and making captions, and I stared at that pic with Windows Preview or something for *ages*, before feeling silly and looking away. So I used that for a caption!

That's what happens when people get bored I guess! :roftl:

Haha!

I was just randomly getting Mika pictures and making captions, and I stared at that pic with Windows Preview or something for *ages*, before feeling silly and looking away. So I used that for a caption!

That's what happens when people get bored I guess! :roftl:

I sent it to my friend who's 25 and finds all my Mika fangirling quite silly yet adorable (we both used to fangirl over Green Day about 5 years ago and she still does but...meh) and she doesn't really know much about him other than the basics and she said 'Oh wow, he's actually really hot isn't he?'

I was just like....well yeah!

She's a teacher and she had to do a dance thing in PE and she needed to find a song and she was going to use Grace Kelly before I told her about the 'should I bend over, should I look older' bit and she realised she wouldn't get away with it with a class of 10 y.o's so I told her to use WAG instead and they love it.

The only problem is is that they keep randomly shouting 'We are gooooolden!' during their maths lessons. And they keep trying to immitate the 'like a maaagpie!' :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Somebody here who is artistic & talented - which there are quite a few MFCers here who are both - should make these cake designs into charms & give them to Mika on a chain of some sort??!!??

Could someone do that or is anyone interested in doing that??

Or maybe it isn't as good an idea as it sounded in my head?? Hahaha!

good idea we could make them from fimo!! , i'll make some

I sent it to my friend who's 25 and finds all my Mika fangirling quite silly yet adorable (we both used to fangirl over Green Day about 5 years ago and she still does but...meh) and she doesn't really know much about him other than the basics and she said 'Oh wow, he's actually really hot isn't he?'

I was just like....well yeah!

She's a teacher and she had to do a dance thing in PE and she needed to find a song and she was going to use Grace Kelly before I told her about the 'should I bend over, should I look older' bit and she realised she wouldn't get away with it with a class of 10 y.o's so I told her to use WAG instead and they love it.

The only problem is is that they keep randomly shouting 'We are gooooolden!' during their maths lessons. And they keep trying to immitate the 'like a maaagpie!' :roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG That's so funny! :roftl:

I can just imagine that!

I had a similar experience last week!

In P.E we had to warm up, but Miss forgot the CD. Luckily, Emma with her iPod was there to save the day! I played the 6min Mirwais (sp?) mix of WAG, probably my favourite one, and everyone was laughing and singing instead of doing the actual work-out!

Miss doesn't exactly like Mika, but oh well! I still got a merit at the end! :roftl:

OMG That's so funny! :roftl:

I can just imagine that!

In P.E we had to warm up, but Miss forgot the CD. Luckily, Emma with her iPod was there to save the day! I played the 6min Mirwais (sp?) mix of WAG, probably my favourite one, and everyone was laughing and singing instead of doing the actual work-out!

Miss doesn't exactly like Mika, but oh well! I still got a merit at the end! :roftl:

Ah I like that Calvin Harris one best but the Miriwais one is still pretty damn good.

Hahah oh bless, you call your teachers 'Miss'. I'm so old I've forgotten what that's like. I just call all of mine by their names.

Ah I like that Calvin Harris one best but the Miriwais one is still pretty damn good.

Hahah oh bless, you call your teachers 'Miss'. I'm so old I've forgotten what that's like. I just call all of mine by their names.

I like all of them really, I just favour that one. :teehee:

Lol, I know, if the teacher's nice we give it a shot. But we normally get weird looks from her/him. :roftl:

AHH! My cat's on my keyboard! For a while my message was: kasnlasdfrghjbuhyjhbuygtfxdghjbkmj until she got off.

They look so cool, although the big cake looks like it would be very sickly, and also amazing too eat anyway. The little cakes look very yummy though.

I think i will have to make a trip to one of shops in my lunch break, there is one right by my work. Who cares if i'm meant to be saving up for my holidays, i can spare a few pounds for some amazing mika cakes. :biggrin2:

They look so cool, although the big cake looks like it would be very sickly, and also amazing too eat anyway. The little cakes look very yummy though.

I think i will have to make a trip to one of shops in my lunch break, there is one right by my work. Who cares if i'm meant to be saving up for my holidays, i can spare a few pounds for some amazing mika cakes. :biggrin2:

Very wise. I'm going to die from not being able to get one.

But if I could get one, I'd die from deciding whether to eat it or just look at it

I like all of them really, I just favour that one. :teehee:

Lol, I know, if the teacher's nice we give it a shot. But we normally get weird looks from her/him. :roftl:

AHH! My cat's on my keyboard! For a while my message was: kasnlasdfrghjbuhyjhbuygtfxdghjbkmj until she got off.

One of the boys tried calling our form tutor by his first name in year 8. He got shouted at.

A lot.

Hahah I love the days when it was a MASSIVE deal that you knew what your teacher's first name was and it'd seem weird because teachers aren't supposed to have first names. :roftl:

Oh Jenny why must you make me jealous of you and Sarah every time you post on here or comment me on facebook? He looks SO good in that picture and he's all smiley!!

*envy*

That is funny Jazzy!

They are Golden!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

That is so kewl FanGirl!!:roftl:

If they danced to WAG - it would be a good workout!:thumb_yello: