Hello everyone

hathor

I'm from Madrid (excuse my English please), in my thirties and know Mika musically speaking since 2007, but he didn't catch my attention. I found he had catchy songs, very rhytmic, never paid too much attention. It's only now that I've seen him in a tv show that I have fully met him. He's so funny so playful, so nice. I was stunned watching him in tv, his smile, his jokes, how he played the piano and how he sang live, and I really got impressed :wub2:. Not to mention he's so handsome, never noticed that before! He's so charming. :mf_lustslow:

As you can see he really caught now my attention :teehee: and now I can only think of him. It's been a mad week. I'm amazed at his versatile voice and trapped in his lovely curls :blush-anim-cl:

So I bought his albums, downloaded his clips, I'm watching lots of clips in YouTube and such. Didn't mention.....all this in just a week! ah! and I bought 3 days ago the tickets for his Madrid gig in April the 19th, I can't wait to see him live!! He really rocks! at least for what I've seen in YouTube.

Now I can't really choose the songs I like the most, but I'll mention some. From the first album Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Love Today and Relax, you see the usual ones, being my fav Grace Kelly and Love Today.

And from the second album We are golden, Rain, I see you and Touches you and now I can't really mention a fav here :teehee: they are so good for so many different reasons.

I found your MFC and I couldn't do anything more than sign in, so here I am!! Better later than never! joined yesterday and I met some lovely people here in just one day, this is gonna be a blast!

Wow now that's a big "hello message", I speak like a parrot.

Anything you wanna know just ask :thumb_yello:

And I'm curious... what do you like the most of him? in case you wanna say something more than a "hello" :biggrin2:

I'm sure I'll have a good time here!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Have you been here?

Nice meeting you too :cheerful_h4h:

Yesssssss

One with a friend to back pack from Madrid down to Alcante , then a good few of us went to FIB and Mika played :biggrin2:

So yes twice now :mf_lustslow:

One of my fav places in the world , lovely people too , I have some FABBY friends there:biggrin2:

¡Hola y requetebienvenida otra vez! :bye: Me alegro de que Ana te haya puesto en el buen camino, no en vano es nuestra amada representante de habla hispana:biggrin2:

Yesssssss

One of my fav places in the world , lovely people too , I have some FABBY friends there:biggrin2:

Awwwwwwwwww am I one of them? :naughty: Thank you luv:wub2:

Hathor, Freddie is a lovely guy, hope he comes back soon and we all meet!

¡Hola y requetebienvenida otra vez! :bye: Me alegro de que Ana te haya puesto en el buen camino, no en vano es nuestra amada representante de habla hispana:biggrin2:

Hathor, Freddie is a lovely guy, hope he comes back soon and we all meet!

Asun, you know you are! He always refers to you as fabby :wub2:. Long time no see here!

:bye: Hathor, we already met in the Goldlings thread :thumb_yello:.

Aww you make me feel like at home, you are a big family!!

Gracias, si, ya hemos echado tú y yo unas cuantas charlas :naughty:

Ana=Queenie?

Freddie, that's easily recognisable (sp?) thanks to the nick.

Hathor, Freddie is a lovely guy, hope he comes back soon and we all meet! --- Aww that was why I was calling you big family.

Asun, you know you are! He always refers to you as fabby :wub2:. Long time no see here!

:bye: Hathor, we already met in the Goldlings thread :thumb_yello:.

Hello again! gotta go back and check it again when the time is right :teehee:

Asun=TheBlackQueen

OMG I'm learning names and nicknames at a time :roftl:

And thanks everybody, if I quote everyone that is a never ending story :roftl:

Ana=Queenie?

Hathor, Freddie is a lovely guy, hope he comes back soon and we all meet! --- Aww that was why I was calling you big family.

Asun=TheBlackQueen

You are learning quickly! It took me a lot longer to figure it all out :teehee:.

:bye: Hathor, we already met in the Goldlings thread.

Monie darling!! Long time indeed! Soooo good to see you around :huglove: Yeah, I know, he's soooo sweet!:wub2:

Ana=Queenie?

Asun=TheBlackQueen

Hehehehe, yep, a huuuge family with all the good and bad things of it:naughty:

Sí, jeje, hemos echado unas charlillas ya, pero no quería dejar de darte la bienvenida en toooooodos los threads posibles:naughty:

Yep, Ana=Queenie y yo=Asun, you learn real fast, woman!!!:roftl: