The rain video!

Droopsy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely LOVE this video. It exquisitely portrayed the feeling of the song-- the mood was spot on. Awesome performance by Mika and I loved the set!

10/10!

and I totally agree with the LotR reference! i got that vibe too

All I think of is Paramore's Decode when I see this. :teehee: Even though they aren't that similar, I think it's just the woods that are making me think of that.

Does everyone really hate the BIOTG video? :huh: I know its badly made and bit...random :naughty: But I have a real soft spot for that one, I don't know why, I just really like it. :teehee:

I'm with you on this, I also have a soft spot for this vid (BIOTG's) - it's very different from the vid for 'WAG' (as is the vid for 'Rain' of course but for different reasons) and so the contrast is interesting. It's not by any means perfect and definitely has its flaws, but I think overall, Mika's moves are really cute in it!

My 10 year old son saw the vid for 'BIOTG's' today for the first time because I rewatched it - wasn't sure he'd like it, but he almost immediately said, 'It's awesome' and at the end said how much he liked it (I admit I was a bit surprised!). He also likes the vids for 'Rain' and 'WAG'. Such good taste! :biggrin2:

I can't wait to show my dad. He love all of the other vids and songs and the dvds. He puts PDP in all the time just because he wants to watch it.

He loved WAG (including the uncensored which he made me show him) and BIOTG which we watched and loved together and I'm sure he'll love this :wub2:

He called me from work and we started talking about this and he sounded excited :naughty:

Just seen it, wow! I'm really impressed, I like the darker feel it has to it. After 'Happy Ending' this is probably my favourite Mika video yet!

And as for how he looks in it... :wub2:

'Happy Ending' is one of my all-time favourite songs and I adore the video for it, too. It makes me go all emotional when I hear it and/or see the video. :wub2:

I also think the video for 'WAG' is fantastic - I couldn't stop watching that and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. The same now also applies to this vid for 'Rain'! :wub2::wub2:

Not everyone, but I do. Mika uploaded it on his official youtube site (the "official" one, not "blog" one) and I thought I'd give it one more go but when the dancers were about to come on I just had to turn it off. I can't watch it anymore.

RAIN, on the other hand, I can't stop watching.

official yt chanel? i had no idea,im a bad bad fan....:aah:

I can't wait to show my dad. He love all of the other vids and songs and the dvds. He puts PDP in all the time just because he wants to watch it.

He loved WAG (including the uncensored which he made me show him) and BIOTG which we watched and loved together and I'm sure he'll love this :wub2:

He called me from work and we started talking about this and he sounded excited :naughty:

What a cool dad you have! Great! :wub2:

My dad would never get excited of anything about Mika. Oh well...maybe if I was having his babies....LOL! :lol3:

What a cool dad you have! Great! :wub2:

My dad would never get excited of anything about Mika. Oh well...maybe if I was having his babies....LOL! :lol3:

Yeah, he's pretty great. He discovered Mika and showed him to me. I prolly wouldn't have ever found Mika without my dad :wub2: