The rain video!

Droopsy

Perez has caught up! I don't know if anybody mentioned it already, but he's stuck Mika on the site.

He didn't say anything about it though. Normally he gives his opinion cos we're all so dying to hear it.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perez has caught up! I don't know if anybody mentioned it already, but he's stuck Mika on the site.

He didn't say anything about it though. Normally he gives his opinion cos we're all so dying to hear it.

Are we?:naughty:

I am thinking Perez & Mika might have had a fallin out.

perez tweeted in the middle of last week that he was excited about going to see Mika in concert in NYC>

Then he never posted or tweeted anything about Mika all weekend.

Now he finally posts Mika's new vid Rain & he doesn't comment which he always does & he did comment on the other three or four vids he posted today.

What is up Perez & Mika????????

Are we?:naughty:

Have you switched on your sarcasm radar today? :roftl:

Actually I do quite like hearing what he has to say because he is MASSIVELY infulential in the states with the sort of people that have the potential to be Mika fans.

perez tweeted in the middle of last week that he was excited about going to see Mika in concert in NYC>

Now he finally posts Mika's new vid Rain & he doesn't comment which he always does & he did comment on the other three or four vids he posted today.

Perez doesn't need to tweet about everything lol :naughty:

If they really had fallen out Perez would have posted nothing at all or would have probably said...you know what's he's like!

OMG DRAMA.

Maybe Mika didn't like his new haircut and told him so. :naughty:

Or maybe Mika was annoyed with him because when that whole 'call me bisexual' thing happened Mika made massive emphasis on not being defined by a label yadda yadda yadda and Perez quoted it and then at the end of it he was like 'SO NOW WE CAN CALL HIM A BI-WHORE!' and it's like...did you not listen to a word he just said? You're supposed to be his friend and he's totally stepped from that over to the side of nobhead gossipper with that comment. And I know he IS a nobhead gossipper but he was always worshipping the ground that Mika walks on.

I hope it gets catty. I would so love for Mika to drop that whole 'oh I don't get involved with celebrity spats' thing and totally rip Perez a new one. That'd be pure entertainment. :naughty:

Actually, now you mention it, Perez put something up about his weekend in NYC but didn't say word about Mika, I just browsed over it and there was a picture of him and some guy, but no mention of the man who REALLY matters.

Perez doesn't need to tweet about everything lol :naughty:

If they really had fallen out Perez would have posted nothing at all or would have probably said...you know what's he's like!

Well if it's just a little falling out he wouldn't blow up the internet cos of it cos friends fall out all the time and Mika is one of the few friends Perez does have, so he knows he can't make a mountain out of a molehill.

But at the same time, he'd usually gush about how gorgeous and artistic the video is and say something about the song and how much of a hit he thinks it would be.

Maybe I just like dramas though and I'm hoping it'll turn into some sort of internet soap opera. (With Mika coming out on top, OBV). :teehee:

If you go down to the woods today your sure of a big supriseeeee:teehee:

I lovees it:thumb_yello:

Whaha, lovely comment! :roftl:

It's lovely out in the woods today, but safer to stay at home. Really?

OMG DRAMA.

Maybe Mika didn't like his new haircut and told him so. :naughty:

Or maybe Mika was annoyed with him because when that whole 'call me bisexual' thing happened Mika made massive emphasis on not being defined by a label yadda yadda yadda and Perez quoted it and then at the end of it he was like 'SO NOW WE CAN CALL HIM A BI-WHORE!' and it's like...did you not listen to a word he just said? You're supposed to be his friend and he's totally stepped from that over to the side of nobhead gossipper with that comment. And I know he IS a nobhead gossipper but he was always worshipping the ground that Mika walks on.

I hope it gets catty. I would so love for Mika to drop that whole 'oh I don't get involved with celebrity spats' thing and totally rip Perez a new one. That'd be pure entertainment. :naughty:

Actually, now you mention it, Perez put something up about his weekend in NYC but didn't say word about Mika, I just browsed over it and there was a picture of him and some guy, but no mention of the man who REALLY matters.

Yes I know, I was disgusted about that Bi Whore thing. But also, I hate when people comment on Perez's site because they call Mika a fag and a gay. The fact that it's Perez's site seems to encourage that.

I know Perez has always been fond of Mika, but there have been times when I have wondered if their friendship was really doing Mika any favours. I followed Pezzie on Twitter for a while, but he's such a gossip, such a drama queen, and when he was on about that beauty contestant, who was only giving her honest opinion about gay marraige, I was like... "Pezzie if you didn't want controversy, why did you ask the question. Why didn't you ask about how she would help they hungry, the homeless etc?"

Why does everything with Perez, always have to be about gay rights and whether someone is gay?

I know he hasn't said anything about Mika, until the bisexual thing, but the fact that he DIDN'T say anything about Mika, when he's outed so many gay stars, did make some of the commenters think there was something between them other than just friendship, and that didn't do Mika any favours imo.

So if there is a cooling off, it might be a good thing. We'll have to wait and see.

You are all probably gonna hate me but I find the video a bit muhhh. I am hoping it will grow on me. Saying that I do like the beginning when he is laying down and I like the running at the end but big dancing bugs? And does anyone else find it ironic that there is no actual rain?

Am I the only one that thinks VAMPIRE!!! when I see these pics? I have clearly been watching True Blood too much, and reading too many horror books..

He does look like a vampire! You're not the only one who thinks so! :wink2::naughty:

Yes I know, I was disgusted about that Bi Whore thing. But also, I hate when people comment on Perez's site because they call Mika a fag and a gay. The fact that it's Perez's site seems to encourage that.

I know Perez has always been fond of Mika, but there have been times when I have wondered if their friendship was really doing Mika any favours. I followed Pezzie on Twitter for a while, but he's such a gossip, such a drama queen, and when he was on about that beauty contestant, who was only giving her honest opinion about gay marraige, I was like... "Pezzie if you didn't want controversy, why did you ask the question. Why didn't you ask about how she would help they hungry, the homeless etc?"

Why does everything with Perez, always have to be about gay rights and whether someone is gay?

I know he hasn't said anything about Mika, until the bisexual thing, but the fact that he DIDN'T say anything about Mika, when he's outed so many gay stars, did make some of the commenters think there was something between them other than just friendship, and that didn't do Mika any favours imo.

So if there is a cooling off, it might be a good thing. We'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, Perez is massively obsessed with labels. I think the thing about the Miss Cali thing was that she's supposed to be representing the state of California, and you can't represent an entire state and give out extreme views like that. Another contestant who was asked the same question said 'that's not really up to me, that's for our government to decide' which is a fair enough answer and whether she personally agrees with it or not, it's valid and decent. Miss California was just way too quick to shove her predjudices down everyone's throat and that's why people reacted.

I think him pimping Mika on his site HAS done Mika a lot of favours. Particularly in the U.S. We don't really hear much about Perez over here, but he's massive stateside and highly influential so I do think he's had a positive impact on Mika's career over there, but at the same time you're right about him not saying a word on Mika's preference. It would make some people think 'omg, Mika and Perez are dating' which isn't really THAT beneficial. (And, regardless of gender, Mika can get someone muuuuuuuch better than Perez :naughty:)

Still, maybe if Perez stops going on about him, people will actually start listening to Mika's music rather than Perez's opinion. Now he's performing on shows like Letterman and Ellen, he doesn't really need Perez anymore, but I think Perez helped to elevate him to that level when he was doing all that pimping a year or so ago.