TBWKTM songs: from the slowest to the fastest

robertina

GOLDLING - NEEDS - HELP!:teehee:

i mean to prepare a playlist of TBWKTM to help me in the gym, i want to have all the songs from the slowest rythm to the fastest, to increase my movements accordingly.:mf_lustslow:

am i funny?:naughty:

no

i'm rather fat and i need to make exercise, but i'm too lazy and i need the right music to push me!:aah:

but i cannot decide which is the slowest...and which is the faster between touches you and wag???

pls. young peeps, or at least musical eared fans, help me! :thumb_yello:

step 2 might be adding LICM too....:wink2:

Edited by robertina

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of gym stuff are you doing?

I like GGG, Rain, OFB, and BIOTG for the treadmill. And Blue Eyes when I slow down to a fast walk. I find Touches You hard to run to, for some reason. :blink:

ehehehhehehehe

i have to start yet, that's why i'm preparing all my stuff and trying to find good motivations!:roftl:

thanks peeps!

isn't there a technological devilish device who tells you the beat of a a song?

a software? a programme?

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Rain then touches you , then the theme from rocky and metallica ... you should be on fire by then:naughty::thumb_yello:

:no: :no: :no:

i want mika only ...and all the album with me, from the slowest to the fastest!

i need to start softly....:blush-anim-cl:

Robi: good luck on your exercizes!

Last week when I went to my physiotherapist I took both my Mika cd's with me. I listened to LICM while working out (bike, walking, leg muscles device...) and it went a lot better then without my fav. music!

Maybe tomorrow I will take The Boy with me.

By the time

Toy Boy

I see you/Pick up (can't tell which)

Dr. John

Blue eyes

One foot boy

BIOTG

Good gone girl

WAG

Touches you

Rain

That's what i got :wink2:

i agree with this totally !!! :)

Edited by John Alan

I wouldn't recommend going from slowest to fastest. You should start with mid-tempo stuff to warm up and get yourself motivated, kick into the fast stuff for the most intense part of your workout, and then if you want to, use songs like I See You and By The Time for your cool down. :punk:

I wouldn't recommend going from slowest to fastest. You should start with mid-tempo stuff to warm up and get yourself motivated, kick into the fast stuff for the most intense part of your workout, and then if you want to, use songs like I See You and By The Time for your cool down. :punk:

oh thank you mana!

this is a real good piece of advice!

OK here's my list. Just like Mana suggested first mid-tempo then fast and the slow ones at the end.

Toy Boy

Blue Eyes

Dr.John

One Foot Boy

Blame it on the girls

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

Rain

We Are Golden

By the time

I see you

Pick up off the floor

Loverboy

I know that Loverboy isnt slow but I like listening to it at the end, dont know why LOL

OK here's my list. Just like Mana suggested first mid-tempo then fast and the slow ones at the end.

Toy Boy

Blue Eyes

Dr.John

One Foot Boy

Blame it on the girls

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

Rain

We Are Golden

By the time

I see you

Pick up off the floor

Loverboy

I know that Loverboy isnt slow but I like listening to it at the end, dont know why LOL

thank you!:thumb_yello:

Toy Boy is like a march, so it would be good for starting to walk on the treadmill. Then Rain would be a bit faster. Touches You, for when you want to go even faster and probably Good Gone Girl.

I don't think PUOTF is good for excercising to. That's for when you have a glass of wine afterwards and start to unwind.

Toy Boy is like a march, so it would be good for starting to walk on the treadmill. Then Rain would be a bit faster. Touches You, for when you want to go even faster and probably Good Gone Girl.

I don't think PUOTF is good for excercising to. That's for when you have a glass of wine afterwards and start to unwind.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

What sort of gym stuff are you doing?

I like GGG, Rain, OFB, and BIOTG for the treadmill. And Blue Eyes when I slow down to a fast walk. I find Touches You hard to run to, for some reason. :blink:

I think that's because of the rhythm, which is kinda slowish, but not that slow... you get what I mean? (Don't think so, hard to explain :naughty:)