Mikafish

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because SeeTickets are selling them:thumb_yello:

Both See and Ticketmaster were selling them this morning and afternoon

Yeah, I've had a look at the stools. I'll see what I fancy when the time comes though.

There's a High School Musical chair that's properly taken my fancy though. :fangurl:

I AM joking btw.

:lmfao: That would be such a laugh

Both See and Ticketmaster were selling them this morning and afternoon

:lmfao: That would be such a laugh

What, me sitting on Zac Efron's face most of the day? Might be a laugh for you guys but personally he makes me want to vomit just a little bit.

Actually quite a lot.

Maybe I should go for Hannah Montana instead.

Aaah, a chair might be a good idea, but I don't know whether I fancy lugging it around on the trains or not.

But I suppose they fold up properly small...and if it's raining you can't sit on the floor.

To the Argos website!

OH the A**** website (sorry I know that place very VERY well indeedy lol).:wink2:

You can get a little folding canvas stool at Argos for £3. Not as easy on the back as a chair, but as you say, you can't sit on the ground if it's raining so it's a good option.

Laurel, like Rose said we chained them to the bicycle racks. Sometimes we have a car to put them in. Sometimes we take them back to the shop for a refund. :teehee:

But basically when I bring a chair I'm prepared to write it off and just leave it outside the venue. It's worth losing a few £s to save yourself the agony of standing for 8+ hours. We also had sleeping bags at the last Brixton show which made some homeless guy extremely happy!!!

so it's YOU lot that harrass us wanting refunds is it pfft :sneaky2:

What, me sitting on Zac Efron's face most of the day? Might be a laugh for you guys but personally he makes me want to vomit just a little bit.

Actually quite a lot.

Maybe I should go for Hannah Montana instead.

And the thought of sitting on Mileys face, doesn't make you want to vomit then?:naughty:

And the thought of sitting on Mileys face, doesn't make you want to vomit then?:naughty:

Miley's a pretty cool chick.

I'd rather sit on her than on the Jonas Brothers. They won't know what's hit them. :naughty:

I didn't understand a word about the stalls/circles... (not familiar with such vocabulary, English isn't my mother tongue) but you have been all very helping. Thanks everyone there for your advice, it's my first Mika-concert and now I know what I have to do with queuing and such. Folding chair :biggrin2:

Madness begins! :aah:

Hope I can know any of my fellow MFc'ers :biggrin2:, I don't know any of you, I'm going all alone....from Madrid :biggrin2:

One stupid question .... how do you know each other? you go screaming like "some MFC'er hereeee??" some pin, flag or something? I just hope not to be alone. I go there for fangurling standing at front just like some of you, my Madrid gig is another thing... seated and with hubby :wink2:

Edited by hathor

hathor

you can be pretty sure that the first bunch of ppl arriving at the venue and queueing are MFCers...just don't be shy, go nearer and introduce yourself with your nick! i'm pretty sure some oldlings will be there too, so that you can find ppl of your age to talk to.

we used to wear badges, and i still do that, but they are brown and orange as the old MFC colours, so i guess not many will be wearing them now.

i repeat, don't be shy, MFCers can be very welcoming!

ah

we've got to know each other cause we've already met at gigs for 2 years now!

so there's a wide group of ppl who can say to have met at least once in RL.

How did you know I was an oldling? :roftl: I didn't mention it!!

Anyway I just want to be just with everybody who wants to, regardless of age :biggrin2: Mika-girls are young at heart :teehee:

How I'd love to have one badge to keep it as a good remembering of that day :wub2: Pity they are not so usual now.

London here I come!! I'm sooo excited!!:pbjt: First Mika-concert, you guess!!

Can't wait to meet you all (and Mika of course :roftl: )

Edit: robertina... you go all the way from Italia?

How did you know I was an oldling? :roftl: I didn't mention it!!

Anyway I just want to be just with everybody who wants to, regardless of age :biggrin2: Mika-girls are young at heart :teehee:

How I'd love to have one badge to keep it as a good remembering of that day :wub2: Pity they are not so usual now.

London here I come!! I'm sooo excited!!:pbjt: First Mika-concert, you guess!!

Can't wait to meet you all (and Mika of course :roftl: )

Edit: robertina... you go all the way from Italia?

yes i do, and i'm not the only lonely one!

i know you are an oldling cause you are in the oldling list and you have posted there :teehee:

yes, the magic of mika gigs is that you can easily match with younger and older fans, all in a mad bunch of freaks! :naughty:

Just spotted this on Mikasounds:

Due to overwhelming public demand Mika has added another London date to his forthcoming Spring 2010 UK tour.

Mika will now play a sensational second show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Monday March 1st.

Tickets are onsale now right here or fans can call the 24 hour credit card hotline on 0871 2200 260.

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Edited by luvin mika 4eva