MIKA in PIAGET’S ALTIPLANO

DANI56

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We who follow Mika better get used to it.

Mika has style & he will wear what he thinks is nice, kewl, snazzy, pretty etc. etc.

Placement or not have you noticed since he has been out & about with the launch of TBWKTM that he has been wearing some very eclectic & interesting clothes, footwear, bracelets, necklaces & other accessories?

I like Mika's style.

We who follow Mika better get used to it.

Mika has style & he will wear what he thinks is nice, kewl, snazzy, pretty etc. etc.

Placement or not have you noticed since he has been out & about with the launch of TBWKTM that he has been wearing some very eclectic & interesting clothes, footwear, bracelets, necklaces & other accessories?

I like Mika's style.

And free, never forget free:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I must say, first time I saw the video, I was curious why the close up of the watch!

Now I see why:naughty:

Nice bit of bling:wink2:

Just what I thought - then decided it was just an 'arty' camera angle (I'm so naive! Should've realised it was product placement but didn't think Mika would be that cheap or vulgar, LOL :roftl: but I agree - if it was going to get him a freebie, why the hell not??! :naughty:).

However, I did think my older son would LOVE that watch - he has developed a taste for very expensive watches of late (sadly for him he can't afford one and he won't be getting one from me and his father any time soon!) and I think when he finally gets to watch the vid he'll be eyeing it up with interest, wanting to know the make etc (especially as he likes Mika and, I suspect, at least some of his sense of style)..

http://www.frillr.com/?q=node/16664

Pop star MIKA has selected world-renowned timepiece maker, PIAGET, to wear in his latest music video “Rain” from his new album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. The song “Rain” continues the international success of Mika and its music video does not disappoint. Piaget was the natural partner for this imaginative, vibrant, high-energy video that embodies Mika’s playful and exuberant style.

A superb and elegant 18 carat pink gold and chocolate brown dial Piaget Altiplano watch adorns Mika’s wrist throughout his performance. Loyal to its characteristic pure lines and well-respected classicism, this watch is equipped with an ultra-thin hand-wound movement of 2.5 mm thickness. The sapphire crystal back enables to admire all aspects of the movement decoration, such as circular Côtes de Genève and blued screws which are the signature features of Piaget movements. This iconic ultra thin watch perfectly captures the modern, brightly coloured, graphic essence of this music video.

“Rain” will be in rotation on all major international musical broadcast and on-line outlets

2i24q2u.jpg

Wonderful! He looks lovely :wub2: t4p!

If this was anyone else I'd be disgusted by the use of product placement in their video. But it's probably just Mika wanting a free watch. :teehee:

After a free car... :teehee:

Product placement is totally wasted on me. I never even noticed the watch at all :naughty:

Me too. :naughty:

After some reasearches, it only costs 11 100€. :teehee:

http://www.lacotedesmontres.com/Piaget-G0A33113-PdN.htm