MIKA in PIAGET’S ALTIPLANO

DANI56

http://www.frillr.com/?q=node/16664

Pop star MIKA has selected world-renowned timepiece maker, PIAGET, to wear in his latest music video “Rain” from his new album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. The song “Rain” continues the international success of Mika and its music video does not disappoint. Piaget was the natural partner for this imaginative, vibrant, high-energy video that embodies Mika’s playful and exuberant style.

A superb and elegant 18 carat pink gold and chocolate brown dial Piaget Altiplano watch adorns Mika’s wrist throughout his performance. Loyal to its characteristic pure lines and well-respected classicism, this watch is equipped with an ultra-thin hand-wound movement of 2.5 mm thickness. The sapphire crystal back enables to admire all aspects of the movement decoration, such as circular Côtes de Genève and blued screws which are the signature features of Piaget movements. This iconic ultra thin watch perfectly captures the modern, brightly coloured, graphic essence of this music video.

“Rain” will be in rotation on all major international musical broadcast and on-line outlets

2i24q2u.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's biz, baby. :mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if any of us keeps up with this latest mika trend in accessories (see proper thread): seems a bit pricey.. I'm sure some will do. not me: at the moment, I am broke. :aah:

thanks for posting, daniela. :thumb_yello:

If this was anyone else I'd be disgusted by the use of product placement in their video. But it's probably just Mika wanting a free watch. :teehee:

I'm sure he likes the idea to get a watch and not pay for it :naughty:

I think it is a very tasteful way of 'product placement' and the watch does suit Mika's style, so why not?

He would look ridiculous wearing a Rolex..:naughty:

It suits him well. He looks quite nice in the pic :teehee:

Thanks for posting, Dani!!

I must say, first time I saw the video, I was curious why the close up of the watch!

Now I see why:naughty:

Nice bit of bling:wink2:

I didn't even notce the watch. If they wanted some serious product placement, he should have been wearing some high-end belt while writhing around in the dirt. :naughty:

I didn't even notce the watch. If they wanted some serious product placement, he should have been wearing some high-end belt while writhing around in the dirt. :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ah, so now we know where YOU were looking:naughty:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Apparently he was in D&G at X-Factor in Milan. You should definitely consider that, too. :wink2:

For your naughty purposes. :mf_rosetinted:

I think just a trail of comic books and brightly coloured toys should do it :mf_rosetinted: