iMMa (Mika's back up singer) THE BLOGS

CazGirl

First week of Mika's Tour... 18/10/09

Hello!!

So..... I'm at the moment on the tour bus on the way to Mika's show in New York. We played Boston last night which was hench!!Montreal and Toronto the nights before which were also banging!! Really enjoying being on stage with everyone - it's alot of fun and I am still running around like a loon!! So my life at the mo is nothing like what it has been for the last 400 years!! I have been living in hotel rooms and bus!! Which is a lot of fun!! Missing some creature comforts - but the stage and the people and the crowds are making up for it!!! Oh yes!!

I have been lovingly welcomed by Mika Fan Club - they are a fab bunch and are great - so thanks guys!!! Keep logging into the myspace videos to see all the vlog updates and clips from tour!! Kisses to you all!!

iMMa dates TBA soon x

she gave me permission to post these, so feel free to update this thread whenever she posts anything new. Isn't it lovely of her? I think it's always interesting to hear what goes on behind the scenes!

So here you are, iMMa...your own special thread!

iMMa's official blog: You can check out iMMa's official blog HERE: http://www.immaonline.net/posts/index

iMMa's MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/immarock

Edited by CazGirl

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!!

So..... I'm at the moment on the tour bus on the way to Mika's show in New York. We played Boston last night which was hench!!Montreal and Toronto the nights before which were also banging!! Really enjoying being on stage with everyone - it's alot of fun and I am still running around like a loon!! So my life at the mo is nothing like what it has been for the last 400 years!! I have been living in hotel rooms and bus!! Which is a lot of fun!! Missing some creature comforts - but the stage and the people and the crowds are making up for it!!! Oh yes!!

I have been lovingly welcomed by Mika Fan Club - they are a fab bunch and are great - so thanks guys!!! Keep logging into the myspace videos to see all the vlog updates and clips from tour!! Kisses to you all!!

iMMa dates TBA soon x

she gave me permission to post these, isn't it lovely for her?

ah that is so nice! :biggrin2:

I wonder when she's doing her own gigs? Maybe January, before the UK gigs?

I don't know, maybe you should ask! She's quite responsive and approachable.

u made my thread disappear :tears: I'm....I'm second :tears:

Kaze not happy :glasses2:

aww I'm sowi!

I really like that girl and think she's very talented!:thumb_yello: t4p, Caz!

Yeah I think she's lovely! Head over to her MySpace, she has videos as well!

Hello!!

iMMa dates TBA soon x

she gave me permission to post these, isn't it lovely of her?

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is great!!!!!!

I talked with her at the Philly show and told her I thought she was a great addition to the band. She was happy to hear that and actually said it is hard to come in with an established signer some fans have such loyalty that they don't like change.

I told her no worries there are more who like her then not.

After checking out her myspace, I really like her style. Jimmy Sims also.

Cool stuff from both of them.

now u gotta tickle my ego

http://www.myspace.com/joannakaze but I'm ticklish :naughty:

Ah! So THAT'S who she is! It's you! Haha!I saw that "Joanne Kaze" profile come up on my "recommended" friends bit on Facebook but I had no idea who it was :roftl:

I'll have a butchers!

Aaaw, I like her! She seems dead sweet! I'm following her on Twitter. She posts pictures of Martin. :mf_rosetinted:

I think she's an absolute doll. I don't know how she stays so slim considering how much she apparently eats lol! She needs to tell me her secret :mf_rosetinted:

Ah! So THAT'S who she is! It's you! Haha!I saw that "Joanne Kaze" profile come up on my "recommended" friends bit on Facebook but I had no idea who it was :roftl:

I'll have a butchers!

I think she's an absolute doll. I don't know how she stays so slim considering how much she apparently eats lol! She needs to tell me her secret :mf_rosetinted:

and me since my tweetwhatyoueat part of twiiter is broken now I was doing sooo well too and I can't access it anymore POOheads. :sneaky2:

BUT arn't her frocks fabby and lush and woop:mf_lustslow:

I'll have a butchers!

yes,that would be she...me :naughty:

I've had one of my best friends ask me who that is because they were "that's not you in the picture!" and upon actually giving it a look going "aah yeah!" :roftl:

I hear I get recommended,yes. I like that :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I am pleased to discover that Erika is actually half Japanese. I suspected from her stage name and her real name that she might be. It wouldn't be me not to go looking:wink2:

I am really looking forward to seeing her perform in Tokyo.:biggrin2:

I am pleased to discover that Erika is actually half Japanese. I suspected from her stage name and her real name that she might be. It wouldn't be me not to go looking:wink2:

I am really looking forward to seeing her perform in Tokyo.:biggrin2:

I thought so! When I spoke to her in Toronto, I kind of suspected a bit of a mix (half Asian). She's beautiful - beautiful like your kids BlueSky. :biggrin2:

I thought so! When I spoke to her in Toronto, I kind of suspected a bit of a mix (half Asian). She's beautiful - beautiful like your kids BlueSky. :biggrin2:

And yours too Suzy:wub2:

[/end mutual love fest]