MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London - 2nd gig

robertina

I have but it makes me confused... :blink: Looks like atm. that i have to stay at 2 diffrent places... one from sun - mon and mon - tues. :blink: then theres just a prob. with sat - sun. Would be easier with the same place from sat - tues. And sleep some place you donno w. nobody there.... very bad thing for one w. epilepsy in another country :blush-anim-cl::aah:

Why do you need to stay so many days? Are you going to other gigs as well?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have but it makes me confused... :blink: Looks like atm. that i have to stay at 2 diffrent places... one from sun - mon and mon - tues. :blink: then theres just a prob. with sat - sun. Would be easier with the same place from sat - tues. And sleep some place you donno w. nobody there.... very bad thing for one w. epilepsy in another country :blush-anim-cl::aah:

Better to have 2 places rather than none. You will need to rest for a fresh new start in the morning, and if you have epilepsy problems then with more reason. Take care girl! :cheerful_h4h:

Improvising for one day is fun but not for more than this.

• 1 month later...

Alan and I are only staying the one night, MONDAY. I have medical problems too and one night will be enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it be a great idea, that all those MFC memebers who are going to the 1st March show, would set a meeting point for the day in question?

Anyone joining my proposal?[/size

:group_hug:

Wouldn't it be a great idea, that all those MFC memebers who are going to the 1st March show, would set a meeting point for the day in question?

Anyone joining my proposal?[/size

:group_hug:

I think it would be great, if we met at the same place as the day before.

Just have to get that sorted.

I think it would be great, if we met at the same place as the day before.

Just have to get that sorted.

And which place is it? a nearby pub or sth? (not very familiar with the surroundings) and what time? early morning, midday...

And which place is it? a nearby pub or sth? (not very familiar with the surroundings) and what time? early morning, midday...

I don't think we've decided yet :naughty:

Where are you travelling from, by the way?

Ideally, it would be nice for both gigs for us to meet at one of the nearby coffee houses, there are a couple in the Broadway complex.

But seeing as there some people who insist on getting to the venue at ridiculously stupid times, maybe we should just meet there at about 11am-midday?

Ideally, it would be nice for both gigs for us to meet at one of the nearby coffee houses, there are a couple in the Broadway complex.

But seeing as there some people who insist on getting to the venue at ridiculously stupid times, maybe we should just meet there at about 11am-midday?

thats a good idea

Hii everyone! I'm flying all the way from South America to see Mika in London on March 1st! :biggrin2: Yeah, maybe you all think I'm mad :roftl: but the truth is that I'm just a BIG Mika fan.. and well yes, I guess I'm a bit mad too :roftl:

See y'all there!

xx

Hii everyone! I'm flying all the way from South America to see Mika in London on March 1st! :biggrin2: Yeah, maybe you all think I'm mad :roftl: but the truth is that I'm just a BIG Mika fan.. and well yes, I guess I'm a bit mad too :roftl:

See y'all there!

xx

Nice to meet you Cris! Not to worry, you aren't alone, we have had people from S America here to see Mika, people from Canada and the USA and we Europeans have been to N America.

Edited by babspanky

Alan and I won't be there that early. Our train tickets stipulate that we can't get to London before 11.30am.Then we have to book in at the hotel etc.

Maybe, for us, it would be better for us to come to the actual venue nearer to the concert time, as we have reserved seats and I can't stand for long anyway. We'll still see everyone before the concert, and afterwards of course.

See y'all there!

xx

Hi Cris!! Many people have travelled a lot to go to gigs so dont worry you're not the only one. See you there and :welcomeani: to the forum.

Thanks babspanky and Louiza for the welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

Can you tell me what time should I be in Hammersmith Apollo in order to be in the front row?? :wink2:

xo

We already had someone from Brazil at Bloomsbury, so welcome:thumb_yello:

Thanks babspanky and Louiza for the welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

Can you tell me what time should I be in Hammersmith Apollo in order to be in the front row?? :wink2:

xo

I'm thinking as everyone who has said we should go at a more reasonable time, will probably just go early anyway, as early as you like!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm thinking as everyone who has said we should go at a more reasonable time, will probably just go early anyway, as early as you like!:mf_rosetinted:

hope it's not as mad for the 2nd gig as it probably will be for the 1st! :aah: it's only half as many mfcers there, and some might have school/work that day, so there's still hope. i hope. :rolls_eyes:

hope it's not as mad for the 2nd gig as it probably will be for the 1st! :aah: it's only half as many mfcers there, and some might have school/work that day, so there's still hope. i hope. :rolls_eyes:

I think most are in seats for the second gig, so those of us with standing tickets will be okay:thumb_yello: