Mika in Mexico city "Los 40 principales"

mikalollipop_karla

Valla hasta que Mika viene a Mexico, esto es exelente.:aah:

no saben si el show que dara Mika sera pasado por television?

cuando , a que hora, canal?

vivo en Tijuana y me queda lejos lejos donde estara Mika!

gracias!!

suerte para quienes vallan a verlo!!

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hola a los de mexico :P

soy parte del club de fans de mika de mex y nos sobraron unos cuantos boletos, pueden llegar temprano mañana al amapola cabaret y les podemos dar :D es que segun nos dieron boletos cuadruples!! :D mañana preguntaremos si son asi y si lo son entonces si entran!!!!

el unico problema es que no entras si no eres mayor de edad :S asi que si no puedes comprobar que tienes 18 años no te dejan pasar u.u

yes!!! now I understand you!! all of you that have met him :wub2:

from the mexican fan club there were like mmmmm 25 people but another fans were there too because Mika was reaaally obvious with all those flight's times in his twitter :teehee:

I think that was his idea :P he wanted to be received by us!!

we wanted to bring a mariachi with us but as far as I understad it is not allowed :(

from the mexican fan club there were like mmmmm 25 people but another fans were there too because Mika was reaaally obvious with all those flight's times in his twitter :teehee:

we wanted to bring a mariachi with us but as far as I understad it is not allowed :(

you've got a point here...wtf tweeting about flight times? :teehee:

it's part of stardom, and i guess he knows and accepts it, he's too smart a person.

I mean he was like giving us all the clues to search his flight, when he leaves vancouver, when he arrives to mexico, when he took the flight, it was really easy because there was only one flight from vancouver to mexico today :D

i'm soooo happy for all of you;even if i think i would never waiting him at the airport(but i know,we have more chance here:teehee:......)

so,for today,hope some of you could win tickets,and all of mexico' fans could come waiting him before/after the little gig,you have to do that of course,he would love to see lot of people waiting for him,you must demonstrate that he's famous there ;)

have a good time and tell us when you have time:thumb_yello:

Well,maybe I was wrong then! In any case, I'm really pleased for you guys having such a great time and finally meeting him. Have fun at the gig! An acoustic thing with just Martin sounds like heaven

Thats great news!!

Do you have an online Mika Mexican forum? <just curious>

Here are my flight times come meet me , awwww stars should have people at the airport really

Nice to see him meeting new people around the world :mf_lustslow:

i'm soooo happy for all of you;even if i think i would never waiting him at the airport(but i know,we have more chance here:teehee:......)

so,for today,hope some of you could win tickets,and all of mexico' fans could come waiting him before/after the little gig,you have to do that of course,he would love to see lot of people waiting for him,you must demonstrate that he's famous there ;)

have a good time and tell us when you have time:thumb_yello:

I understand. I wouldn't do it either but it's because we have proper gigs to attend to and wait for him after. (even if it's not many...)

I'm glad you were able to talk to him and good luck for today!!

WE MET HIM AT THE AIRPORT XD

he was extremely nice, he was with us like 10 minutes or more!!! and he told us that he will tour latin america next year!!! :D

How exciting for you! Both that you actually saw him at the airport, and

the news about the Latin American tour! I couldn't be more pleased for

you! :biggrin2:

Vayan al aeropuerto y afuera del lugar donde va a tocar, en serio, es su oportunidad de verlo y no la pueden dejar pasar! Es probable que vaya a venir despues a dar un concierto en forma (yo por el momento vivo en Cancun) pero esta es la primera vez que viene y aunque no ganen los tickets (que puede ser probable que no los ganen :boxed:) tienen que hacer lo posible por al menos verlo o hacer el intento (sin aturdirlo) pero haganlo, en serio!!

Si, si :fisch:

Yes, exactly. You can do whatever you want and I'm sure Mika wont feel bothered. It's the first time you'll see him and I don't blame you because I haven't seen him either, yet and I know you wont be all fangirlie on him!!!! you go and try to see him, in case you don't win the tickets, it's your one and only opportunity to see him!

Thank you :pinkbow:

That's alright :glasses2::cheerful_h4h:

WE MET HIM AT THE AIRPORT XD

he was extremely nice, he was with us like 10 minutes or more!!! and he told us that he will tour latin america next year!!! :D

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! :woot_jump:!!! That's so great!!!!

Chicas! Qué bueno que lo vieron! Me alegro que hayan podido acercarse en el aeropuerto, de verdad! Después pasen fotos.

Lo del tour por Sudamérica el año que viene ya lo había dicho, pero creo que va a haber que esperar bastante porque hasta mayo tiene fechas por Europa, excepto que se venga por acá en pleno enero, que no creo. :teehee:

Estoy muy contenta por ustedes, de verdad! Carla, dónde estás??????? :aah:

Solo diganme a q hora les veo para conseguir entradas para el Amapola!!! Por fa!!!

Soy mayor d edad jiji!

hola a los de mexico :P

soy parte del club de fans de mika de mex y nos sobraron unos cuantos boletos, pueden llegar temprano mañana al amapola cabaret y les podemos dar :D es que segun nos dieron boletos cuadruples!! :D mañana preguntaremos si son asi y si lo son entonces si entran!!!!

el unico problema es que no entras si no eres mayor de edad :S asi que si no puedes comprobar que tienes 18 años no te dejan pasar u.u

Am I the only one who finds this 'waiting for him at the airport' a bit...erm...not so cool?

Now, don't get me wrong, I have all the sympathy in the world for the Mexican fans, who've been waiting for so long (as any other South and Central American fans) to see him, so I can totally understand that everyone is really excited, and can't wait to see him. I TOTALLY get that, and I really feel for you. The thing is, he'll be tired, at an airport after a flight, and honestly, I personally don't think that it's the best idea to approach him there.

He said not long ago in a radio interview that he'd been approached by fans at some airport (was it in China? Or in Japan?) and he did not sound very impressed by it, to be honest....I would leave the approaching him thing for when he's actually working.

Waiting for him at the airport is just not really something that I reckon we should be doing, as respectful fans, IMHO. I don't mean to upset anyone with this post, please take it for what it is :blush-anim-cl:.

Ohh no Ive just read this :roftl::roftl:

Your saying stalking is wrong!!!

:roftl:

Let people do what they want!! you do!! we all do stuff including you , including me!!

Pffttt come on sara

Ohh no Ive just read this :roftl::roftl:

Your saying stalking is wrong!!!

:roftl:

Let people do what they want!! you do!! we all do stuff including you , including me!!

Pffttt come on sara

thank you for saying this!

thank you for saying this!

Do it!!!

Im sure a popstar wants people there , much is hidden off the MFC , thanks for being honest and open the people in here , this is what it should be like .. not high and mighty noooo dont do this ... but errrr its ok for me to!!

Maybe its as some cant be at every single place all the time , let people live!

As long as your not camping outside his door follow the man!

Im blown away by the MFC at the moment