New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, I have an issue with Sandbag and tried desperately to solve it by means of e-mail and phone, but ...nothing.

My mum ordered on the 6th of DECEMBER 2009!!! the voodoo shirt and the totebag in order to get them for me on Xmas.

Xmas day came and I found under the tree the printouts of the order which hadn't arrived as it was supposed to.

we thought we should wait until the holidays are over.

The holidays came to an end, the new year came, on the 9th of January we celebrated a month since my mum ordered the items. :boxed:

She contacted them numerous times and they said that

-they're on the way

- that they've ran out of those items

- that they will resend them

- that there must be a problem with the post

- that they have no idea which artist we;re reffering to.

It is quite frustrating, because they've obviously taken the money but...no items for us. Next week we'll be "celebrating" TWO MONTHS since mum ordered them.

Tell me how is that fair? :mf_rosetinted:

Can someone help me? :boxed: I'd really like to get over this and get my shirt and bag. :huh:

I still havent got the Voodoo t-shirt i ordered in Nov last year... :aah:

:shocked:

And i thought they had something for Romanian peeps. :jawdrop:

But, guys, aren't you doing anything about it?

I mean...what;s the point of ordering?

what have you ordered, Laura? :blink:

and no it doesn't make me feel better...it's actually the other way around. :huh:

Badges (1 set) and 1 t-shirt.

Sandbag and I have been emailing each other for over a month now.

It's love, man! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:mf_rosetinted:

I ordered my voodoo t-shirt in october or something and then it took them very long to send it and when I finally got it it was too small, so I had to send it back and then order it again and this time it arrived in a week!

So I don't know why it is taking so long with you guys.. :boxed:

I ordered my voodoo t-shirt in october or something and then it took them very long to send it and when I finally got it it was too small, so I had to send it back and then order it again and this time it arrived in a week!

I don't know either. :boxed:

I think they haven't actually shipped the goods. I ordered from play.com twice in November and in December and the items arrived after one week.

Back in June when I had problems with the EP Book, the item that was shipped properly arrived after one week. I had to wait two months for the other one. :furious:

Yesterday I wrote: forget the badges, but at least send me that frigging t-shirt! :aah::mad3:

I think they haven't actually shipped the goods. I ordered from play.com twice in November and in December and the items arrived after one week.

Back in June when I had problems with the EP Book, the item that was shipped properly arrived after one week. I had to wait two months for the other one. :furious:

Yesterday I wrote: forget the badges, but at least send me that frigging t-shirt! :aah::mad3:

I constantly order from Amazon and get the items in less than a week!

maybe we should convince Mika('s people) to change his merch company. :huh:

I constantly order from Amazon and get the items in less than a week!

maybe we should convince Mika('s people) to change his merch company. :huh:

I've just checked my email: they have replied saying that I should confirm delivery address, order reference and items missing.

Do you want me to send you a PM with our email exchange (:blush-anim-cl:), so that you can see my naughty strategy to get my stuff? :mf_rosetinted:

I've just checked my email: they have replied saying that I should confirm delivery address, order reference and items missing.

Do you want me to send you a PM with our email exchange (:blush-anim-cl:), so that you can see my naughty strategy to get my stuff? :mf_rosetinted:

No, don't worry about it, Laura! I trust you!

Let's jsut see which one of us will get them first! :naughty:

After them sending me a tshirt and badges i ordered (within a couple of weeks) the bag I ordered at the same time didn't come (...was on the invoice as suppose to be in the parcel.) So I rang them...was Christmas time and hadn't any staff. The girl was useless said they will contact me the following week to tell me they are out of stock of bags....Duh???? why do that when I am on the phone asking YOU where it is!!!???

So I Emailed THEM then rang again ...and said their customer service and lack of communication is unacceptable. Nothing they could do as they bought these in and were not made on site so just had to wait.(which I wouldn't have known if I hadn't contacted THEM!!!)

I then emailed again....basically it took over a month with me having to chase it up.

My advice would be to contact them as MUCH as you can until you get an answer you are happy with as they are really bad with correspondence..understandably they are busy with tour merch and the like but they are happy to take our money and make us wait...which is just not on!!

I can't understand why MIKA's people went with Sandbag again after the way they were on the last tour. Not just with tickets (or lack of...maybe it was the promoters not printing them in time...for EVERY SHOW???) but with the 'Mika Magic Points' system...we all knew about it, but they weren't aware of anything!

Again lack of communication!

Fingers xd everyone gets everything soon.

xx

Ive started to get a lil worried about show tix too...

If it's any consolation they seem to be on the ball with the tickets this time. They shipped my Dublin tickets to Canada 3 weeks in advance which is a first. All the US dates I had ordered didn't come in until I'd left on my trip. They were shipping them from the US so they must have gone out very last minute not to arrive in time.

If it's any consolation they seem to be on the ball with the tickets this time. They shipped my Dublin tickets to Canada 3 weeks in advance which is a first. All the US dates I had ordered didn't come in until I'd left on my trip. They were shipping them from the US so they must have gone out very last minute not to arrive in time.

Im soz about your tix. Must have been pretty mad and sad?

maybe i should save some money next month for a tix if it wont get here in time then (and hope it wont be sold out)...

Im soz about your tix. Must have been pretty mad and sad?

maybe i should save some money next month for a tix if it wont get here in time then (and hope it wont be sold out)...

We haven't had the email saying they've been sent out yet - I will let you know when we do :biggrin2: