New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The shipping is 4£ for 1 bag and 1 set of badgets to Denmark.... I think the shipping to another country is the same no matter where you live

Shipping to Israel is a bit more, it stands on 6£.

But i do have to say that the price for the t-shirts is reasonable, i mean the shirts are more or less the same amount when you get them in gigs. IMO

I am happy the new merch is a bit different then the previous ones, it is more interesting for sure, and i simply LOVE the voodoo mask t-shirt!!!!

Edited by Mici

I'll get the "I See You" tee and I also ordered the "We Are Golen" and voodoo ones :D I love them!

Shipping was 9.60$ for me.

As for the tickets, I really hope they'll ship them soon enough...

By the way, what about tickets? Everyone ordering from sites as LiveNation already got theirs but nice people who ordered from MS haven't got anything. Oh boy if they **** up again:mf_rosetinted:

Why I have the same odd feeling they will mess it up again :sneaky2:

Shipping to Israel is a bit more, it stands on 6£.

But i do have to say that the price for the t-shirts is reasonable, i mean the shirts are more or less the same amount when you get them in gigs. IMO

I am happy the new merch is a bit different then the previous ones, it is more interesting for sure, and i simply LOVE the voodoo mask t-shirt!!!!

I have found a girl from Israel :bow:

Sivan is hardly ever on- good to know there are more of us :biggrin2:

yep, something like that... hoping the badge set and the Mika Tshirt (and perhaps the wag one is well) wont sell out till monday... I thought it couldnt be, but now hearg the voodoo one sold- Im scared... :boxed:

I have found a girl from Israel :bow:

Sivan is hardly ever on- good to know there are more of us :biggrin2:

yep, something like that... hoping the badge set and the Mika Tshirt (and perhaps the wag one is well) wont sell out till monday... I thought it couldnt be, but now hearg the voodoo one sold- Im scared... :boxed:

Don't know how we missed each other in here, i have been a member on MFC for ages!! :aah:

I ordered the voodoo mask t-shirt today though it was a man size shirt, the ladies sizes are way too small.

loving the voodoo one so much... too bad its sold out :crybaby:

They will surley restock with those shirt if there is such a high demand, just wait few more days..:wink2:

Don't know how we missed each other in here, i have been a member on MFC for ages!! :aah:

I ordered the voodoo mask t-shirt today though it was a man size shirt, the ladies sizes are way too small.

They will surley restock with those shirt if there is such a high demand, just wait few more days..:wink2:

yeah- like i said on the wall, Ive been lurking around for a year or so... lazy me just couldnt bother actually signing in for so long... :aah:

Im such a small person though... short that is...

I hope so... I cant buy it for another few days anyways so...

your english is really good by the way- whats your excuse? us Israelys have such lame english these days, dont we?... :naughty:

yeah- like i said on the wall, Ive been lurking around for a year or so... lazy me just couldnt bother actually signing in for so long... :aah:

Im such a small person though... short that is...

I hope so... I cant buy it for another few days anyways so...

your english is really good by the way- whats your excuse? us Israelys have such lame english these days, dont we?... :naughty:

Well we found each other in the end, right :)

My excuse is , i was living in America for a while, spent sometime in England traveling and such, and i just love English...and your excuse, what is it??? :naughty:

I agree, Israelis know only broken English but you can still understand it somehow.:aah:

Well we found each other in the end, right :)

My excuse is , i was living in America for a while, spent sometime in England traveling and such, and i just love English...and your excuse, what is it??? :naughty:

I agree, Israelis know only broken English but you can still understand it somehow.:aah:

Ha- that explains it :naughty:

My excuse? is it really that good? Im kidding- I do have one actually- I lived in New Zealand a while back for about 2 years... and yes, I agree- I love english as well... my brain pretty much works in english, I hardly ever think or dream in Hebrew... Im weird for that I guess... but I much rather talk in english too...

I simply despise the way people say words like Cat or Three around here... :aah:

Israeli accent is the funniest thing though... :aah:

My excuse? is it really that good? Im kidding- I do have one actually- I lived in New Zealand a while back for about 2 years... and yes, I agree- I love english as well... my brain pretty much works in english, I hardly ever think or dream in Hebrew... Im weird for that I guess... but I much rather talk in english too...

Your english is really good too i must say.

Oh i drink, eat, sleep, dream, talk , think in English only..since i came back from USA (like 5 years ago ) i am having really hard time to do all the above in Hebrew, but i really don't care LOL

I simply despise the way people say words like Cat or Three around here... :aah:

Israeli accent is the funniest thing though... :aah:

Oh really?????? *said in a thick Israeli accent* :roftl:

We are sooo off topic here...:teehee:

Your english is really good too i must say.

Oh i drink, eat, sleep, dream, talk , think in English only..since i came back from USA (like 5 years ago ) i am having really hard time to do all the above in Hebrew, but i really don't care LOL

Oh really?????? *said in a thick Israeli accent* :roftl:

We are sooo off topic here...:teehee:

rili... :roftl:

now Im wondering how I can eat in english... hmmm...

thats pretty much when the wall calls... we beat him to it though... :teehee:

Ohhh, I really like the shout potrait white t but why does it only go up to a size 12-14 :sad:

...perhaps 'Big Girls' aren't beautiful after all :mf_rosetinted:

It really bugs me that the ladies t-shirts only go up to size 12-14 (again). I don't like mens t-shirts as the collars are usually higher.... grumble, moan etc... Love the I See You and Voodoo ones though.

Oh well at least the badges will fit me :wink2:

...perhaps 'Big Girls' aren't beautiful after all :mf_rosetinted:

It really bugs me that the ladies t-shirts only go up to size 12-14 (again). I don't like mens t-shirts as the collars are usually higher.... grumble, moan etc... Love the I See You and Voodoo ones though.

Oh well at least the badges will fit me :wink2:

Is the so-called 'large' (lmao..) ladies size REALLY a 12-14?????

12-14??? :shocked::shocked:

Do these people not know that the AVERAGE size of a British woman is size 16..??!!

It seems Big Girls are only Beautiful when Mika wants them in his size 20-22 corsets on stage :teehee:

It's not good enough! :sneaky2:

You don't need Paypal .. You can't use Paypal, that's the thing .. It should be so much better if you actually could use Paypal :aah:

I use Visa Electron and that is not supposed to work for tickets (for people in the UK) but it does for me.

Is the so-called 'large' (lmao..) ladies size REALLY a 12-14?????

12-14??? :shocked::shocked:

Do these people not know that the AVERAGE size of a British woman is size 16..??!!

It seems Big Girls are only Beautiful when Mika wants them in his size 20-22 corsets on stage :teehee:

It's not good enough! :sneaky2:

It is ridiculous that it only goes up to size 12-14!

I'm a size 6-8 but I wanted to get my Mum the I see you top and she is size 16. I'm annoyed I can only get a top for me, not for my mum too.