New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some new shirts/clothing in the shop at mikasounds.com! :)

I love the blue hoodie, but there isn't a blue hoodie for woman, only for men :( I hope to buy one in Amsterdam! :biggrin2:

I really want the purple one! :tears: I WANT IT SOOOOOO BAD!

But it's $67 not to mention shipping! :shocked: And from what I heard about the quality after washing, it's just not worth it. :tears:

And the quality of the photos are horrid, it looks like they where photoshoped by a kid in Jr. High, and all they used was the magic wand tool and backspace, then saved it in the lowest quality you could get!!!

Edited by Buzzbuzz

I really want the purple one! :tears: I WANT IT SOOOOOO BAD!

But it's $67 not to mention shipping! :shocked: And from what I heard about the quality after washing, it's just not worth it. :tears:

And the quality of the photos are horrid, it looks like they where photoshoped by a kid in Jr. High, and all they used was the magic want tool and backspace, then saved it in the lowest quality you could get!!!

:roftl:

Yeah, it does.

WOW! So impressed with the lightening fast service! Ordered in October and received my voodoo shirt today! I was expecting to have to wait at least another three months.

:lmfao: Sorry :teehee:

:lmfao: Sorry :teehee:

I sent them a really arsey email about two weeks ago. They told me it'd be sent out after Christmas and that they had no stock, so in my email I said that this raised two questions:

1) Which Christmas, exactly?

2) If you're so low on stock how come I've seen that shirt up at the merch stand every night of the entire UK tour?

I mean REALLY. There is a limit to the amount of sh*t I'm willing to swallow.

I sent them a really arsey email about two weeks ago. They told me it'd be sent out after Christmas and that they had no stock, so in my email I said that this raised two questions:

2) If you're so low on stock how come I've seen that shirt up at the merch stand every night of the entire UK tour?

Don't blame you ... that's the only thing worries me about ordering the hoodie - I might end up buying it in Amsterdam before it actually arrives here ... I did that with the Songs For Sorrow book :teehee: - but I gave the one I ordered away in a comp ... so it wasn't too bad :wink2:

LMFAO OMG :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Don't blame you ... that's the only thing worries me about ordering the hoodie - I might end up buying it in Amsterdam before it actually arrives here ... I did that with the Songs For Sorrow book :teehee: - but I gave the one I ordered away in a comp ... so it wasn't too bad :wink2:

Well if you get it in Amsterdam you can always get a refund from Sandbag. And state that you bought it in Amsterdam because it was less time consuming to fly to another country and purchase it there.

Well if you get it in Amsterdam you can always get a refund from Sandbag. And state that you bought it in Amsterdam because it was less time consuming to fly to another country and purchase it there.

:lmfao: I so will :teehee:

LOLLLLLLLZ :roftl:

"Hi sh*tbag,

I purchased a Hoodie from you at 16/3/248762401746 BC but would like to cancel my order, due to the fact that I found flying to another part of the world and purchasing said garment at a merchandise stand was much quicker and much more efficient.

F*ck you,

Laurel."

There you go, I've written it for you.

:lmfao:

LOLLLLLLLZ :roftl:

"Hi sh*tbag,

I purchased a Hoodie from you at 16/3/248762401746 BC but would like to cancel my order, due to the fact that I found flying to another part of the world and purchasing said garment at a merchandise stand was much quicker and much more efficient.

F*ck you,

Laurel."

There you go, I've written it for you.

:lmfao:

Copies :teehee: It'll probably happen as well :aah:

I must be on Sandbag's "VIP list" or something then!

Ordered Tuesday night, items were shipped yesterday, received them this morning. Less than 36 hours from order to delivery. I'd call that a result :thumb_yello:

I've ordered some things today....

Gosh! Ordered last nite. Sandbag have already shipped! :thumb_yello:

Ordered Tuesday night, items were shipped yesterday, received them this morning. Less than 36 hours from order to delivery. I'd call that a result :thumb_yello:

wow... they were so fast on sending you your stuff! :thumb_yello:

I wouldn't call that a result ... I'd call that completely shocking :lmfao:

How much did you pay them :teehee: