New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

I so want that I See You stalker t-shirt. :aah:

They need some merch with the "I live for glitter" line on it. I'd be compelled to buy everything they offered. :freak:

Yea! I totally agree with that, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the "We are Golden" T-Shirt. I would love one that had a part or even all of the following line: "Looking for treasure in the things that you threw, like a Magpie I live for glitter not you!". It's my favorite line in the song. ^_^

I would love to buy the pins and shirts. The one with MIKA's face would be cool, but because it has his face I'm wary of getting it. XD

I know what to ask for for Christmas now, hopefully they are still available.

YES! I was just going to harass Mikasounds to see if they were going to put the new merchandise up. :naughty:

P.S. What's with the weird smiley face?

I was wondering too about that. I'm glad they put more merchendise up as well, I was sad when they took away the old MIKA shirt (I wanted to buy it) and all they had was stuff having to do with "Songs for Sorrow". Now they need to put up posters! I want MIKA posters for my room! :biggrin2:

Oh damn it Mika,I'd like all of those :tears: But why do they have to be so expensive?! :thumbdown:

I do agree with that, it is a tad too much. Because Holy gosh (Or should I say Johnny? :teehee:) the tee's are $30! So I can only get one even though I want to get at least two. (If they where $20 that would be more reasonable. Plus, who knows how much shipping is out to the USA?).

I wish they would let us zoom in on the merch so we can see the item better.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, what about tickets? Everyone ordering from sites as LiveNation already got theirs but nice people who ordered from MS haven't got anything. Oh boy if they **** up again:mf_rosetinted:

They're just not sending them 7 months before .. wich I find a good thing because having tickets at home for 7 months is not good for someone like me :aah::teehee:

That would be illogical though...but then, this is MS we're talking about.

Pffft.

Would it?

Every extra item means more weight, more packing needed, ... No?

I do agree with that, it is a tad too much. Because Holy gosh (Or should I say Johnny? :teehee:) the tee's are $30! So I can only get one even though I want to get at least two. (If they where $20 that would be more reasonable. Plus, who knows how much shipping is out to the USA?).

I wish they would let us zoom in on the merch so we can see the item better.

Holy Johnny it is:thumb_yello:

If I had to be REALLY selective then I'd choose the I See You one and the one with his face all over (:biggrin2:). And of course, the bag! And the badges! And.. :aah:

This is such a bummer :no: It'd be so great if they gave a discount of some percentage on every like,say, 3 items bought.:naughty:

By the way, what about tickets? Everyone ordering from sites as LiveNation already got theirs but nice people who ordered from MS haven't got anything. Oh boy if they **** up again:mf_rosetinted:

apparently they ship 2 weeks before the gig. nice, eh? :mf_rosetinted:

apparently they ship 2 weeks before the gig. nice, eh? :mf_rosetinted:

How silly!:thumbdown:

A friend of mine ordered tickets via some German website and got them the day after. And I had gotten them in my hands like three weeks ago.

random but important for me: can anyone recommend a reasonably priced site where to buy for the 2nd london gig and have the tick shipped rather than to collect at the venue? :blink:

ERASE seem to have find out XD

Edited by avoca

You might also be able to buy these at the European gigs.

I bought one of the t-shirts (Mika's face in black & white) in Montreal for $35 - although it was only $30 in Toronto the day before.:sneaky2:

But I didn't get Mika Magic Points!:boxed: The vendor had no idea what I was talking about.

So if you don't want to pay for shipping, and you're going to a Mika gig soon, you can get it there (but no guarantees of Magic points).

Would it?

Every extra item means more weight, more packing needed, ... No?

Not necessarily, I'm willing to bet 2 t shirts weighs more than 2 badge sets and a bag, and the t shirts will probably take up more space too.

I got my Sadler's Wells poster shipped for £3.50 and that's in a MASSIVE tube, yet a couple of badge sets and a bag is almost double.

It seems VERY silly to me.

I bought one of the t-shirts (Mika's face in black & white) in Montreal for $35 - although it was only $30 in Toronto the day before.:sneaky2:

But I didn't get Mika Magic Points!:boxed: The vendor had no idea what I was talking about.

So if you don't want to pay for shipping, and you're going to a Mika gig soon, you can get it there (but no guarantees of Magic points).

got the green tee with frog in june at a gig and i got points for it, on a nice little card :biggrin2:

got the green tee with frog in june at a gig and i got points for it, on a nice little card :biggrin2:

Yes! They had that for the acoustic gig in New York in June - with points!

But for this North American tour...no points in Toronto or Montreal. :dunno:

The same thing happened to me. The girl said: "what's that?" LOL:naughty:

Wanted to ask that too. But then I guess shipping for Serbia (if there is any actually) is far more espensive than shipping for UK *sad sigh*.

The shipping is 4£ for 1 bag and 1 set of badgets to Denmark.... I think the shipping to another country is the same no matter where you live

Edited by Dark Angel

Damn, bought 2 badge sets and the bag but the ladies voodoo mask t-shirt is out of stock :boxed: does anyone else get this message when they want to order the voodoo mask t-shirt for ladies?

just want to know that I'm not crazy :mf_rosetinted: