jam session in jamel club,paris 10 november 2009!

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won two tics too, but I'll be working till 5 and I live 500 kilometers from Paris; unless Scotty beams me up, I can't be there; so I'm both happy and sad! I will be with you and Mika by the though! Have a great time! It would have been my very first Mika gig (sight)

I won two tics too, but I'll be working till 5 and I live 500 kilometers from Paris; unless Scotty beams me up, I can't be there; so I'm both happy and sad! I will be with you and Mika by the though! Have a great time! It would have been my very first Mika gig (sight)

Sooo sad!

Can't you be sick that day and don't go to work? :naughty:

Are you sure ? New York is very far :biggrin2:

Comedy Club, 42 Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, Paris 10ème

Link : http://www.lecomedyclub.com/

There is a map on the bottom left

hahaha i forgot to change my location i just realized! i moved to paris over the summer and am finishing up high school here while living with my sister :original: lol that would be a bit of a distance if i lived in ny hahahaha

hahaha i forgot to change my location i just realized! i moved to paris over the summer and am finishing up high school here while living with my sister :original: lol that would be a bit of a distance if i lived in ny hahahaha

Of course' date=' I had guessed you were living nearby :biggrin2:

So we meet on tuesday, you will practice your french then ? Otherwise Axie is a very good english speaker :thumb_yello:[/color']

I'VE GOT MORE TICKETS FOR YOU!!!

MIKA NEEDS HIS MFCers IN THE FRONT ROW!

PM ME, I'M THE TICKET FAIRY :wink2:

aaah, don't tempt me like that! :aah::sneaky2: it's too short notice for me, flight-/train tickets are too expensive now. although i need a lot of willpower not to do it anyway! NO! *slaps herself* :naughty:

leator and mariposa from the german forum (they're also on here) will come. mariposa already PMed lillibet about it, i'll write you a PM for leator in a sec. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

I'VE GOT MORE TICKETS FOR YOU!!!

MIKA NEEDS HIS MFCers IN THE FRONT ROW!

PM ME, I'M THE TICKET FAIRY :wink2:

I have to more persons for the gig I PM you: hope It's good

Edited by lasara