Nov 7 2009 - Live From Abbey Road:Mika (Channel 4)

He cut his hair around the time of Blackpool, cause Jemma was looking at it, and telling him what he should do, which he obviously ignored, looking at this.

Yes and Jemma was looking at his hair because of the tweet Karen was talking about.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like Terry Gilliams Dancing Teeth animation in Monty Python. They jump around all over the place.

I just find it very appealing:wub2:

His eyebrows are very cute just like him :blush-anim-cl:

I always watch his hands and his face when he plays GK, in case he gets the note wrong :naughty: He's doing very well on that one recently :thumb_yello:

I know :naughty:.

If you watch the background screen in the middle in the BIOTG video during the "money in the bank to thank and I guess" part, he raises his eyebrow. Just noticed the other day and thought it was cute :teehee:

I love what he does with his eyebrows when he sings, and sometimes when he's talking.

Do you remember the vlog when he's in La Rochelle, I think it was, when he started slapping Yasmine on the hands for something? And he got told off, his sad puppy dog eyebrows in that, just melts me:wub2:

profilepic502_2.gif

I absolutely loved this version of WAG :wub2:

Melody, don'tworry, the bit about dancing was very short. He said something about how his whole family always thought that he'd become a dancer and not a singer, because he was always dancing around, and that he even tried a bit of tap dancing (once?). Something along those lines, it was all very short and in passing while he told his "story" and then he moved onto the whole school/Adda/training/Royal Opera H bits that we already know by heart so you didn't miss much :naughty:

ah thanx. :original: but at least that was something new that we didn't know so far. :bleh: so he was always dancing around as a kid? aww sweet! :wub2:

and talking about mika's eyebrows:

DasMika.gif

(was just waiting for a chance to post that pic again... :naughty:)

ah thanx. :original: but at least that was something new that we didn't know so far. :bleh: so he was always dancing around as a kid? aww sweet! :wub2:

and talking about mika's eyebrows:

DasMika.gif

(was just waiting for a chance to post that pic again... :naughty:)

Oh, I've missed this:blush-anim-cl::naughty: