Nov 7 2009 - Live From Abbey Road:Mika (Channel 4)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't watch it unless of course they replay it on the BBC, but there are links to it on YT somewhere on this thread.

Don't think BBC America show Channel 4 shows.

Q Music channel are showing it again on Wednesday night at 9pm.

Strangely, Channel 4 aren't repeating this one next week, they have with all the others. Usually on Friday night. Don't know why they aren't!

For us folks in the states Live at Abbey Road is played on Sundance Channel.

Have to check Sundance Channel to see how fast they turn the new episodes around to here.

Seems Sundance is showing Season 2. This week's show is Mary J. Blidge and James Blunt.

Anyone know what season Mika's show is?

Edited by Mom4Mika

For us folks in the states Live at Abbey Road is played on Sundance Channel.

Have to check Sundance Channel to see how fast they turn the new episodes around to here.

Seems Sundance is showing Season 2. This week's show is Mary J. Blidge and James Blunt.

Anyone know what season Mika's show is?

No idea, but Mary J Blidge was last year's programme. So I am guessing you have a way to go yet.

No idea, but Mary J Blidge was last year's programme. So I am guessing you have a way to go yet.

Figures :sneaky2: Behind on everything here. Honestly, I should move my family to the UK for asylum my argument would be behind on the programs or don't even get them (Corrie Street).

Not sure if this will interest anyone, but there is a very handy way to convert youtube vids to mp3.

On the actual address bar in the browser window, insert the word kick after www. and before youtube for the video you choose.

For example, for this video:

You will type:

http://www.kickyoutube.com/watch?v=5aXztT4tKeM

Then it will take you to a site where you just select mp3, click on "GO", and there you have it, downloading to your pc :biggrin2:.

I've been watching the vids posted on youtube but didn't hear anything about the tapdancing thing and either the GK epic fail/ :blink:

I would really love watching/hearing/seeing those...

And also, I would be entirely greatful for the mp3s versions of the songs! the acoustic ones of course :bow: