Nov 7 2009 - Live From Abbey Road:Mika (Channel 4)

Sky Plus!

I'm at a gig when it's on. I'll have to try and catch a repeat or something cos I won't be back home (with the sky plus) to watch it until mid-December.

Oh well, nice Christmas present!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this the thing where we had the camera to stalk mika?

That was redonkulous :roftl:

Redonkulous? Makes me think of Homestar Runner...

Anyway!

I can't wait!!!! :woot_jump:

EDIT: Nope that was Ridankalus.

Edited by Fangirl

trhx for reminding. Glad i have filmon :boing:

I had FilmOn until my account suddenly didn't work anymore and I had to pay (which I didn't):aah:

But I see some of you has offered to put it on yt(thanks a lot:wub2:), so it'll be all right for us without Channel 4. Can't wait to see it all.

I wish I were in the UK so I could see this. Apparently in the US they show Live from Abbey Road on the Sundance Channel, but they run a season behind. So they've only just started Season 2 here. Thanks in advance to anyone who'll post it online, or I'll have to write a post-it note reminder now for when the Sundance Channel shows it next year!

Whoa! I actually know about this televised/viewable gig BEFORE it's happened and NOT after, LOL! (Having very carelessly missed the notices about the live feed from the Baden Baden gig on the 2/11 until it was too late! D'oh!)

Can't wait to watch this; apart from anything else, I want to see how he's doing with that foot injury of his...

I had FilmOn until my account suddenly didn't work anymore and I had to pay (which I didn't):aah:

But I see some of you has offered to put it on yt(thanks a lot:wub2:), so it'll be all right for us without Channel 4. Can't wait to see it all.

yeah have to pay too. can watch 10 min. i think and then i have to logg on again. Kinda sucks!