Mika at the France 2 - 13h Television News - Nov 4 2009

French Deb

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Je trouve qu'il a l'air plutot comfortable (à part le français)

DID YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE WERE????? :shocked:

je disais ça car il a dit au début de l'interview qu'il faut ouvrir toutes les parties de son corps,un truc comme ça,donc j'ai passé aux chacras tt de suite ;)

he wasn't be stress,really cool and no problem to sing it acoustic,with only the voice of martin in some times,really a good moment!!!!!:thumb_yello:

GAHHHH SO I HAVE A STORY TO TELL EVERYONE LOL!

so i get the address tofrance 2 from the yellow pages and on the website then me and my parents go to the address to find out they changed it to the minister of justice!!! I WAS LIKE WTF?!?!?! so then we were on a wild goose chase to find france 2 so then we see a building with a bunch of antennas and dishes on it and we re like GAHHH THAT HAS TO BE IT! after like 45 mins of looking for something that is actually walking distance from my apt we found it and we go in to the acceuil (mind u i asked in my ****ty ass french like 20 people where i go to see the thing and where the building is...) and i ask how i can see and there like the show is private its not public its private i was like WTF NO! then there like u can go down the steps and see when he goes in and out at 1 so i go outside and its like 12 55 and i wait for 15 mins and it starts raining so im like f this its hopeless! i rather at least see him on tv so i go home... :tears: so thats my pathetic story in chasing miks yet again :sad:

ANYONE GO??? CUZ I SAW PEOPLE ON THE TV ABOVE HIM AND IM LIKE IF THOSE ARE FANS THEN IM GONNA HUNT THOSE BITCHEY SECRETARIES DOWN! LOL!!!

Yes he did. When he injured his foot, it ached so much, he had to vomit and then come back so that the show could go on!

OMG I DID NOT CATCH THAT!!!!! HE IS SUCH A TROOPER!!!!

i have a stupid question... i havent been on here in a while cuz school has been taking over my life so dont blame me blame school buuuuut at which concert did he hurt his foot???:blink::blush-anim-cl:

GAHHHH SO I HAVE A STORY TO TELL EVERYONE LOL!

so i get the address tofrance 2 from the yellow pages and on the website then me and my parents go to the address to find out they changed it to the minister of justice!!! I WAS LIKE WTF?!?!?! so then we were on a wild goose chase to find france 2 so then we see a building with a bunch of antennas and dishes on it and we re like GAHHH THAT HAS TO BE IT! after like 45 mins of looking for something that is actually walking distance from my apt we found it and we go in to the acceuil (mind u i asked in my ****ty ass french like 20 people where i go to see the thing and where the building is...) and i ask how i can see and there like the show is private its not public its private i was like WTF NO! then there like u can go down the steps and see when he goes in and out at 1 so i go outside and its like 12 55 and i wait for 15 mins and it starts raining so im like f this its hopeless! i rather at least see him on tv so i go home... :tears: so thats my pathetic story in chasing miks yet again :sad:

ANYONE GO??? CUZ I SAW PEOPLE ON THE TV ABOVE HIM AND IM LIKE IF THOSE ARE FANS THEN IM GONNA HUNT THOSE BITCHEY SECRETARIES DOWN! LOL!!!

sorry for you. But don't worry' date=' they are people working here... :wink2:

Did he say smt about vomitting after he got injured?

i dont understand a damn thing except for a few words sometimes but he looks..... wow!

Were gonna traduce it. SO this vid posted by Pamette wasn't shown on the TV but they put it on the website. And internet users could asked questions. They picked 3 : the first one was mine :shocked::biggrin2: and the last one was also from a member of the French forum MWS !!! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy they picked mine !!!

Tomorrow, Mika will be the guest of the journalist Elise Lucet who presents the 13h television news on France 2 at "the last 5 minutes"

They received someone and speak a little bit. Usually, when they're singers, they sing a little bit. Hope Mika will sing !!

If you can't see France 2, they broadcast the television news a few hours after

http://jt.france2.fr/13h/

Will they broadcast the Journal 13 again, a rerun?

Were gonna traduce it. SO this vid posted by Pamette wasn't shown on the TV but they put it on the website. And internet users could asked questions. They picked 3 : the first one was mine :shocked::biggrin2: and the last one was also from a member of the French forum MWS !!! :biggrin2:

I'm so happy they picked mine !!!

Thanks to the people working on the translation!

Very fab for you that they picked your question! (I have to look again to hear which one it is...)